I know everybody is not big on them and all, especially with whats happening nowerdays.

But I am wondering if it is the airsoft guns which pierce the skin or are they just the flimsy plastic ones that barely shoot properly?

Share your stories with these stupid things too. I got an old potato gun. I spent hours of my childhood just using the potato gun. Also pea shooters.

Anyways.
Honestly, i doubt the critics care to tell the difference. Not said in defense or support of airsoft guns, but if you don't like toy guns, a toy gun's a toy gun.

I think the biggest problem is the ones that look real, no matter how well they work
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Metal cap guns FTW!

they look pretty real and they make a loud noise.....awesome!
Some Guy?
Airsoft story... My friend and I were in the basement watching a movie or something, and he went up to get a drink of water or something and found an airsoft gun up there and decided it would be a fun idea to shoot me when he came downstairs. Meanwhile, I found a gun and figured it would be hun to shoot him. So he like jumps around the corner from the stairs and both shoot at the same time and it leads to an impromptu epic airsoft war. maybe 15 minutes in, we decide it would probably be wise to put on goggles. So we do, and on the very next shot i shoot him right in the eye (as it would have hit him there if not for the goggles). So we put them on literally not a moment too soon.

eh... not an amazing story, but fun enough
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
they dont pierce skin and hardly hurt
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
SooPa SoaKerZ!!!!111

Potato guns were fun, but I got tired of poking it in the potato all the time.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I just found out, it's not really the type of gun but the type of BB's you get. You can get metal BB's. Well I don't know if you can buy them legally, but they are the ones that break the skin.

I mean look at the difference.
These
to these.
Last edited by вяaи∂ иєw at Mar 7, 2007,
TS do you have some toy gun breaking skin fetish? o_O

Anyway, 5|_|P3R S04|<3R5 FTW!
Quote by Leonheart
TS do you have some toy gun breaking skin fetish? o_O

No, I just want to hurt my friend.
Orange Guns FTW. My bro made one. although its more of a cannon.

But who needs a gun when i got mah Lazar. Shoop da Woop
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site