Page 1 of 2
On another forum, we started talking about Transformers the movie and then someone brought up Beast Wars and I haven't thought about it for so long, that used be one of my favorite shows ever! I remember I used to have so many of the action figures it was insane, anyone else love this show? I'm currently watching episodes on youtube, its awesome!
I remember going to almost every toy store in my city just to find the transmetal Megatron action figure, I was so into that show but Beast Machines just completely ruined the whole series, it sucked balls. -_-
megatron was the sickest of them all. is the movies on beast wars?
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
megatron was the sickest of them all. is the movies on beast wars?

Unfortunately no, but I suggested that it should have been.
i freaking loved that show! it was so aweseom

oh the memories
My Gear:

Ibanez RGT42FX
Fender Strat Copy
Ashton Quarter Size Classical
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Multi-FX Pedal
FAB Metal Pedal
Two Hands
Last edited by dude901 at Mar 7, 2007,
Transformers is going to be THA SHIT!

Saw a pic of it in my mates FHM magazine, I came The pic was of some army d00dz getting the **** OUTTA THE WAYYY of a transformer d00d, I laughed.

Beast Wars was pretty cool, I hated how the Gorilla was the leader though.
yo.

I BELIEVE
**** beast wars was the greatest show of all time. wen me and my mates drink and this of the past its the first thing that comes up. God i loved it. i want it back.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Quote by Supreme WarHawk
perhaps off topic, but I watched Swat Katz today.

AHHHHH I remember that show. Though I remember it not being too good...
dinobot was my favorite, I cried when he died, and when is clone died too, I found him, honorable
Ibanez SR405
Ibanez RG 7321
Windsong with floyd rose and dimebucker

Ibanez tbx65 guitar amp
yamaha 300 watt bass amp

I use heavy pick, cuz this is how we do it dawg
My favourite show as a kid. I had (still have) a shitload of the action figures. I need to get the dvd now.
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!
z0mg i used to wake up every morning and watch this show at 7 on UPN man i remember cheetor and optimus primal... good times... gooood times... i also had some of the transformable action figures like the giant t rex (i could nvr figure out how to convert him properly) cheetor, the armadillo, and some rat i think
BTW i think this show comes on G4 at like 8 in the morning
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Ah, Beast Wars...

That show made love the toys (and still do) so much. I used to have a lot of it like all the Optimus Prime and Megatron ones. Such a waste of money for I'm too stupid to just keep it instead of taking it apart

On the show Rattrap, Dinobot, Inferno, Rampage, and Megatron are my favorites. The show was pretty intelligent too; not your standard "kid" show.
Quote by ST-XeMo
dinobot was my favourite, I cried when he died, and when is clone died too, I found him, honourable

It brings back so many memories, before dinobot died he said one of these epic warrior speeches that you would never expect in a kid's show, but that series went deep in the characters.
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
That was such a mad show. I had like 3 toys of them. The rat was my favourite cause he had wheels.

Ah, good times.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Thats two threads I've seen today that were inspired by me. HAH! Thats right. I'm a robot in disguise.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jun 1, 2008,
That was the greatest cartoon ever. I still have action figures of them.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Wow, my feelings of nostalgia are immense.

That show was the tits

i liked the raptor guy, i don't remember his name, he like switched side or something.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Megatron was a fucking T-Rex.

Win.

lol, so true.
My favorite show as a kid... completely owns power rangers, that
crappy pokemon show, and all that bs that kids are stuck with now.........
WTF is "bakugan "?!?!?!?!?!
don't know if it's been mentioned, but in canada it was actually called Beasties, because of some law that prevented children's tv shows from having words like war in them. Ironically, none of the violence actually was changed...
Cheetor was awesome. I seriously had a ton of those action figures when I was younger. <3.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
Dude I remember that show. It totally pwned everything. They should make a movie of it.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Cheetor was my favorite. He was basically the Hot Shot of Beast Wars
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Beast Wars ftw!! i had all the toys!! yeah the raptor was my favorite.
hey you,
see me,
pictures,
crazy

hard work solves everything (Dan Gable)

shine on you crazy diamond
we miss you Syd
Yeah Beast Wars rocked so much, and I remember how it was able to keep a great plot while still sticking comedy in like Waspinator.
There was this one time when Dinobot, Cheetor and Rattrap had invaded the Predacon base, and Dinobot had Tarantulus, and he was all like "We have a hostage!" and then Megatron just shoots Tarantulus and blows him to scrap. CLASSIC!

Oh yeah, and to that guy who compared Beast Machines, it actually goes Beast Wars>Transformers Media>****>Beast Machines
Quote by snow blind
Wow, my feelings of nostalgia are immense.

That show was the tits

i liked the raptor guy, i don't remember his name, he like switched side or something.

That's Dinobot! What a true hero.
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by Borat
The music for that show rocked!

Yeah it was awesome! I love Megatron in Beast Wars, the way he always talks to himself and says, ''hmmmm, yes''. Rhinox owns the most in it
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Beast Wars was great.

I loved it when they found the Generation 1 Autobots and it turned out the maximals were like < the size of Optimus Primes head.
Page 1 of 2