Page 1 of 2
So I was on 4chan a saw a post about abortion first post is "ABORTION IS MURDER!" And I noticed though very cynical, their statements are very true.
EX:
Abortion is send babies back to God quicker
BIRTH IS REVERSE MURDER!
So is giving birth. That just takes a little longer.
FETUS=PARASITE

Discussion of topics is, What do you think about their attitude.

EDIT: replaces broken picture
Last edited by Leviethan at Mar 7, 2007,
Image doesn't work.

Birth is reverse murder?

i.e.... giving life?

Well duh.

They're so deep and mysteriously wise...

And who gives a damn about 4chan's attitudes on abortion, anyway? Why not just get involved in a UG Abortion thread?
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Leviethan
It is an image bases forum.

i have no idea what that is
Some Guy?
"They're doing it for the lulz"

The Pit is 10x more serious than that place, too bad it isn't 10x as funny here.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by some_guy
first of all what is "4chan"?

4chan.org
Its one of the best websites I've ever viewed, the random section is just ****ing hilarious ~~~~~~~~~~~

You'll find the most random and weirdest pictures on there. No matter what, you'll laugh your ass off on that site.
One time on 4chan I saw someone post a diagram showing the process of a partial birth abortion. The guy said, "I don't know about you guys, but this is giving me a big stiffy right now."
Did the thread go like this?

Lulz abawchon is wrung!1! Gime moar sawce...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Leviethan
So I was on 4chan a saw a post about abortion first post is "ABORTION IS MURDER!" And I noticed though very cynical, their statements are very true.
EX:
Abortion is send babies back to God quicker
BIRTH IS REVERSE MURDER!
So is giving birth. That just takes a little longer.
FETUS=PARASITE

Discussion of topics is, What do you think about their attitude.

EDIT: replaces broken picture

You're not sending anything back to God because he never gave us anything anyway.

Abortion isn't murder. It's an easy solution to a big problem.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
You're not sending anything back to God because he never gave us anything anyway.

Agreeedddddddddddddddddddddddd
What I still want to know is, why should we care about 4chan's attitude on abortion? Or, that one poster's opinion? This isn't 4chan, it's UG.

Quote by S)E-Javelin
Agreeedddddddddddddddddddddddd
How do you pronounce all the d's in that?

Agreeeduh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh?

That's a pretty bad stammer
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Mar 7, 2007,
Quote by Nelsean
Did the thread go like this?

Lulz abawchon is wrung!1! Gime moar sawce...

This is amazingly right
EX
Abortion needs A1 steak sauce.
somewhar in asia they have fried ones
perhaps some onions and mushrooms too but that's just me
ABORTION IS DELICIOUS
****. Now I'm hungry.
*10 pics of abortion soup*
soup end
In asia, abortion is delicious

Are you psychic?
Quote by Scourge
What I still want to know is, why should we care about 4chan's attitude on abortion? Or, that one poster's opinion? This isn't 4chan, it's UG.

Sorry it was meant as a joke to spread cynical humor. I just have to legitimize it with a question. Sorry
Quote by stellar_legs

I disagree.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Leviethan
This is amazingly right
EX
Abortion needs A1 steak sauce.
somewhar in asia they have fried ones
perhaps some onions and mushrooms too but that's just me
ABORTION IS DELICIOUS
****. Now I'm hungry.
*10 pics of abortion soup*
soup end
In asia, abortion is delicious

Are you psychic?

Pretty much.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by stellar_legs

i saw something on the news about a baby being strong enough to get through an abortion
Some Guy?
Quote by some_guy
i saw something on the news about a baby being strong enough to get through an abortion

Yeah it was a salt poisoning baby.
Quote by Scourge

He's not asking whether or not we should care, he's asking for our opinions.
Quote by stellar_legs
Doesn't adoption solve the problem?
Quote by malibuclc
Doesn't adoption solve the problem?

I think what is mean by it solves the problem to the fetus dieing later.
Quote by Leviethan
I think what is mean by it solves the problem to the fetus dieing later.
Ah........I see. I'm leaving and never coming back...ever.
Quote by stellar_legs

+1
If youre stupid enough to get pregnant when you dont want a kid, then you'll have to put up with it. I think abortion is wrong, unless the pregnancy is from rape or the mother's health is at risk.
Quote by y2james2007 :p
If youre stupid enough to get pregnant when you dont want a kid, then you'll have to put up with it.

haha

Yes because we all know Accident = Stupidity.

If you're stupid enough to get hit with a car put up with your broken spine.
If you're stupid enough to eat some bad fish put up with the food poisoning.

My point is having an accident does not make you stupid, thinking someone is stupid for having an accident makes you, well stupid
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
haha

Yes because we all know Accident = Stupidity.

If you're stupid enough to get hit with a car put up with your broken spine.
If you're stupid enough to eat some bad fish put up with the food poisoning.

My point is having an accident does not make you stupid, thinking someone is stupid for having an accident makes you, well stupid

^You dont accidentally stick ur penis in someones vagina do you? Oh wait your from liverpool that probably happens all the time!

Especially unprotected, like most of these 'accidents' are. That's stupid.

Getting treatment for a back injury or taking medication for food poisining isnt harming anyone, but killing something off like that is a different matter completely.

It's just so careless these days.
^You dont accidentally stick ur penis in someones vagina do you? Oh wait your from liverpool that probably happens all the time!

Getting treatment for a back injury or taking medication for food poisining isnt harming anyone, but killing something off like that is a different matter completely.

If you have an abortion then there is a time limit, and if you have it within that time limit you are not killing anything, medically your doing the same thing that happens when you take a dump. I know people dont like it but thats the way it is, just a mass of cells that mean nothing.

You see a pizza thats been there a day longer than it should have, but your hungry so you eat it anyway, you get sick, do you expect them to not go the doctors? "Omgz is he comparing having a child to eating a bad pizza?" no, Im comparing the fact that there both mistakes.

Im getting pretty sick of this scouser shit btw.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
If youre stupid enough to get pregnant when you dont want a kid, then you'll have to put up with it. I think abortion is wrong, unless the pregnancy is from rape or the mother's health is at risk.

Well, then there's the situation where your condom breaks or your birth control doesn't work.

Are they still stupid? No.
Sent from my iPad.
That 'just a bunch of cells thing' can never be proven, WERE just a bunch of cells.

Ok yeah, in the cases that the guy above me posted i suppose its ok there too. But that is often not the case. It's kind of like these days people can think 'oh its ok if i get pregnant, I could just get an abortion' and thats not on. I think maybe the laws on abortion should be a bit more strict.

And sorry about the scouser thing u know i was playin'

This coming from the boy from Hampshire, a place of 100k plus and only 3 surnames.

No, what is stupid is assuming that the majority of unplanned pregnancies arise from that scenario. Have you got empirical data?

What about contraception failing to achieve its purpose? What about if there was no sex at all? Hell, what about if (God forbid) the woman in question was raped and became pregnant? Don't pigeonhole.

You do know that in the UK abortion is actually still illegal, there are only partial defences to it, don't you?

The 'defences' to the crime of abortion are well in check with the ECHR and with rights generally.

I very much doubt that the great legal and policy thinkers got it wrong.

What is? Getting pregnant or abortions?

Either way, I think you under-estimate the reality of the situation.
Terms and Conditions apply.

Ok yeah, in the cases that the guy above me posted i suppose its ok there too. But that is often not the case. It's kind of like these days people can think 'oh its ok if i get pregnant, I could just get an abortion' and thats not on. I think maybe the laws on abortion should be a bit more strict.

Well, you should also remember that abortion isn't cheap. So you really can't follow the 'if I get pregnant, I could get an abortion' unless if you win the lottery.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
Well, you should also remember that abortion isn't cheap. So you really can't follow the 'if I get pregnant, I could get an abortion' unless if you win the lottery.

You can get abortions on the NHS. I think you're allowed 3 maximum before you must do it outwith the NHS. I also think after your third that it becomes a danger to your health to have an abortion.
Hampshire is a shit hole, youve got me there

I have heard evidence that its mostly teens who are unprotected who are getting abortions these days, numerous times.

And god forbid i mentioned rape in my first post.

In the Uk its ridiculously easy to get an abortion, i know thats a fact. Its on the NHS.

The way they just abort babies so often is bloody careless, i bet theres some teens in this country who just dont care.

EDIT: that was to cagniuosfhf
Hampshire is a shit hole, youve got me there

I have heard evidence that its mostly teens who are unprotected who are getting abortions these days, numerous times.

And god forbid i mentioned rape in my first post.

In the Uk its ridiculously easy to get an abortion, i know thats a fact. Its on the NHS.

The way they just abort babies so often is bloody careless, i bet theres some teens in this country who just dont care.

In order to have an abortion you MUST have an explanation worthy of satisfying the defence to the criminal act of abortion. Although it is comparatively straight-forward to get an abortion compared to a tax rebate (now there's a debate), it still requires going through the legal bases first.

Of course there are teens who 'just don't care', but they're everywhere. It's not a phenomenon exclusive to the UK.

Also, you can get three on the NHS max.
Well 3 is enough, i should think.

And an excuse to get an abortion is 'the condom didnt work'. Easy as that. 4 words, and youve got an abortion, so it isn't difficult at all.
And an excuse to get an abortion is 'the condom didnt work'. Easy as that. 4 words, and youve got an abortion, so it isn't difficult at all.

It's slightly more complicated than that.

Also, can I ask why you are against it?

Its entirely possible that two people in a loving, sexually active relationship wouldnt want a kid. Therefore, it would be an accident, and not necessarily a careless one.
Page 1 of 2