For all in-skul and out-of-skul.....discuss anything about skul and studies

for me...i hate it
yeah it blows, but at least you get to muck around at lunch time
Some Guy?
I like it because it's uber-socialz.

Learning is hard, but you need. I have to do two essays by friday, lucky though I don't have school then and I'm going to Sydney on friday night. :kewlz:
yo.

I BELIEVE
I'm glad to learn the things that I've learned but its the workload that kills me, besides that I love school because its the best method of socializing
I gotta revise my essay on "The Lottery."

I'll do it tommorow morning since I don't have class till noon. :p
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
school is pretty lame atm, all the year 12's up to this year have had a common room and we dont

music class is the best subject cos all i do is play guitar :P
My Gear:

Ibanez RGT42FX
Fender Strat Copy
Ashton Quarter Size Classical
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Multi-FX Pedal
FAB Metal Pedal
Two Hands
Last edited by dude901 at Mar 7, 2007,
hmm well a teacher broke the rules today '

i had an arugement with a teacher today i said i needed to pee(really didnt wanted a drink) but he has something against the bubblers and i was sayign i was bustings halfway through period 4 and i was like holding my crutch and everything and then i asked him if i could and he wouldnt let me so we had a huge arugment in frontt of the whole class cause every1 hates him but yeah and then he was

saying that we need to bring our own drink bottles and crap and i go so does that mean we have to pee in them aswell ansd the whole class laughed and hes like see me after this period and im like dude im gonna get my mumma to call th school and get u sacked if i wet my pants you no and he let me go to lunch early

he never lets anyone go outta class even when they need to pee he is so up himself its not funny even worse we have sex ed with him
my advice is stop being a bitch and enjoy it while it lasts, ive finished school and trust me its a hell of a lot better then the time you have immediately after.

but it definately gets better each year and by the sounds of things youre about 12 so youve got pleanty to look forward to.
Quote by beetroot10

i had an arugement with a teacher today i said i needed to pee(really didnt wanted a drink) but he has something against the bubblers and i was sayign i was bustings halfway through period 4 and i was like holding my crutch and everything and then i asked him if i could and he wouldnt let me so we had a huge arugment in frontt of the whole class cause every1 hates him but yeah and then he was

saying that we need to bring our own drink bottles and crap and i go so does that mean we have to pee in them aswell ansd the whole class laughed and hes like see me after this period and im like dude im gonna get my mumma to call th school and get u sacked if i wet my pants you no and he let me go to lunch early

he never lets anyone go outta class even when they need to pee he is so up himself its not funny even worse we have sex ed with him

i hate how teachers go on the biggest power trips!
My Gear:

Ibanez RGT42FX
Fender Strat Copy
Ashton Quarter Size Classical
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Multi-FX Pedal
FAB Metal Pedal
Two Hands
I finished school 3 years ago and it does suck. But at least you don't get much work to do. The thing I miss most about school were those awesome break and lunch times where the group I hung around with would always play football. I'll tell you, playing football in the summer with a bunch of school friends, is what I always looked forward to. Since starting university, I haven't really touched a football. It's not the same anyone.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

im out of school today! snow day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and there's no snow, there's just snow that's been predicted!!!!!!!)
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by beetroot10

. <--- See that? It's a period. It makes what you write much easier to understand...
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
I have the first 3 lessons off school today.

First = free period
Second = no teacher
Third = no teacher

Had I finished my chemistry coursework on Monday, which, I really should have, I could have had fourth free aswell .

So I only have two lessons today,
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Nelsean

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we read that it was creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(im in seventh grade) i was reading the kurt cobain biography, and my english teacher is just like " o watcha readin? KURT COBAIN?!!!! Can I just read a little?" and...... she gave us worksheets while she read the kurt cobain biography and read it all class, her mouth agape, smiling, sad...and we had to do worksheets all class while she read the biography. afterwards i asked her if she was a nirvana fan and she was just like "oh yea it was totally my generation," evidence proves that she also listened to Nine Inch Nails, and all this other grunge stuff...weird!!! but cool.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by plus182
holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we read that it was creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(im in seventh grade)

I can tell.

Anyways, I haven't had to go to school for like the past 4 school days, thanks to snow. But I gotta go today, and it blows. I was hoping to make it to March Break, too. And chances are that I'm gonna get my ass loaded up with homework from the past week. Funlicious.
Quote by plus182
im out of school today! snow day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and there's no snow, there's just snow that's been predicted!!!!!!!)

same, east coast ftw!
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Quote by janry2
For all in-skul and out-of-skul.....discuss anything about skul and studies

for me...i hate it

Is it really that hard to type 'school'?
I am the Infantry.
anyone heard of screwing the teachers (dont take that the wrong way) and talking and messing around in class
Ah...the good ole days of high school with easy homework, being lazy, and free lunches. Now with college it's still being lazy, hard homework (actually rarely homework, mainly tests and quizes and studying), and piling up the debt of a credit card with fast food.

Benefits of being out of high school, you can party any day of the week. I still miss the free lunches though and easy classes.
Quote by plus182
holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we read that it was creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(im in seventh grade).

I remember that back in 7th grade. Pretty good story. Especially when she gets killed at the end. I laughed out loud at that one. (Im in 10th grade now)
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Nelsean

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hated that story, and the freakin movie. So what, It doesn't affect me that they killed some people with rocks. The teacher is all like "what can we learn about our societ from this book?" Absolutley nothing, for it didn't happen and our society is nothing like that.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.