Poll: Which would you choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which would you choose?
Deaf
24 43%
Blind
32 57%
Voters: 56.
If you had to choose which would you pick...

I love music, but just as well, color is one of my favroite aspects of life and i can't imagine not being able to see my girlfriend everyday or not being able to see my new nephew...
So i am undecided... And you?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Both.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Blind, I'd rather be able to communicate with people straight forward....even though I'd have a shitty social life.

I'm grateful to be without either.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by x_thurston_x
If you had to choose which would you pick...

I love music, but just as well, color is one of my favroite aspects of life and i can't imagine not being able to see my girlfriend everyday or not being able to see my new nephew...
So i am undecided... And you?

dude, if you were blind, im sure she'd let you feel her boobs whenever you wanted
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Nelsean
Both.

that thought almost scares me...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Blind definately. I mean you could get an ugly girlfreind and you wouldnt even know it. Also, I love music, and pictures creep me out. plus maybe I might gain super human guitar playing abilities and crime fighting. I would go to school naked and pretend I didnt know I was. and like sit on peoples laps and drop my pencil all the time and bend over for like 10 minutes trying to pick it up.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I love music, but NOTHING can replace my eyesight. I seriously don't know what I would do if I were to go blind.
A/S/L?
I'd rather be deaf, better to see a punch coming then to hear it.
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 7, 2007,
Deaf. I need to see for my career choice. Also, my career choice happens to be one of my biggest passions, so no sight would kill me. No music would be terrible and I would be miserable, but I would still have to choose to keep my sight.

However, I really hope I never have to be without either of those senses.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
dude, if you were blind, im sure she'd let you feel her boobs whenever you wanted

Yea but there would be no assurance that they'd be hers. They could just be some really big dude with man tits.....ugh
Believe it or not, in the UK you get a 50% discount on your TV liscence if your either blind or death, and if your both, its FREE!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Believe it or not, in the UK you get a 50% discount on your TV liscence if your either blind or death, and if your both, its FREE!

Well I guess it doesn't hurt those companies if you're dead.
Also, how can they tell whether or not you're telling the truth about your blindness...?
DEAF

You cant hear boobs but you can see them so yeah. and if ur blind youd never be able to spot the fat/ugly chicks plus its harder to see if anyones watching you wank...
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Well I guess it doesn't hurt those companies if you're dead.
Also, how can they tell whether or not you're telling the truth about your blindness...?

sorry, deaf lol. forgive my shitty spelling, its 9 oclock, im dole scum, and ive just woke up *yawns*
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I'd rather end it all than be blind.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
id take blind, least id still find a way of playing an instrument and i could still hear music and comunicate with my friends.
i'd be deaf cos then i could be like beethoven (sp?), that and observing the beauty around me is very important.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
lol @ people who think being able to spot ugly chicks from the good ones. You're deaf, sex life is the least of your problems.

These scenarios of d00dz masquerading as chicks getting felt by blind men make me smile.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I've gotta say, I'm pretty ****ing shocked that 60% of the people voted that they'd rather be blind....but then again, this is a music forum....
Quote by Nelsean
Both.

Yeah, deaf for me.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
why the hell would you rather be blind the you couldn't see...............you know what i mean
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
I like music, but I like looking at tits more.
So Deaf.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by Diamond Dave
id be deaf for sure, you would all pick the same if you lived with my sister as well, its like 24 hour karaoke or something

sounds like my house only theres 2 of them! I sometimes join in just to piss them off . I'd probably be blind, but its a really hard choice. Maybe I'd become daredevil or something.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I love listening to music, but I love looking at boobs more, so deaf.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Well, that's a hard decision, but I would have to choose deaf just because I love to go on hikes and such and look at stuff.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.