I've been interested in these amps for a while and i just need to know a couple of things.

What is the difference between the VC15 and the LC15
Can they handle Pedals Well?
How are their cleans?
i haven't tried the lc15, but judging by the lc30, the lc's sound a bit more like a fender, with a more modern american-style overdrive channel, the vc sounds more british, a little like a vox.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The VCs warmer, better for low-mid gain blues/classic rock, and tbh, over-all better quality, more versatile and nicer than the LC, has a nice warm thick clean channel.
The LC's brighter, better for high gain, it has nice bright fendery cleans.
They both handle pedals wonderfully.
I think the VC15 is a bit more expensive. But well worth it.
I haven't played any of the VC series, but from what I've heard/the fact it is an emulation of a vox I wouldn't really have said that a LC series is brighter than a VC series amp, especially considering the LC series has a fairly dark voicing. Although there is the bright switch on the clean channel, goes orgasmically well with my tele.
...Bleep Bloop...