Hey I was just wonderin what people have to say about it and if anybody owns one...btw I think I'm lookin for one if anybody is lookin to get rid of one pm me about specs.
Get a Classic Player, they should be much better, but the price is a bit higher too. I'm ordering my CP60s from Germany.
they are pretty good. u get gold hardware, s-1 switching, a few other things. nothing much more than the other classic strats in the same price range.

mines a MIA, and i like the tonal changes in the stock SCNs. but ive heard that the MIM players strat, is less versatile. clicking the S-1 doesnt seem to make as big a difference.

they also have light ash strats, and highway 1 MIA strats, near the same price.

if u like the look of the deluxe then go for it.
i swapped the pickguard on mine, not liking the tortoise and white combo.

i swapped it for the white guard off my MIM. deluxe on the left.

depends what ur looking for in a strat. style of play, looks, bridge, neck shape, ect.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
aye, it's not really s1 switching in the DP, it just brings the bridge pickup in with the neck and middle.

I'm not too fussed... I'd rather have a highway one for the same money, or just a normal MIM and save cash... you aren't getting too much, IMO, for the extra outlay...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you save 80 bucks you could get a Carvin Bolt with a trem, which is about 2307597436092384290850329 times better.

They aren't bad, though.

KaPow!
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
its a good guitar and i bought it for the price of a regular old MIM strat. for 600 its not really worth it but for 430 its a solid deal. i ended up changin the pickguard and pickups but the rest was fine. still, if I had the money at the time, I woulda gotten a carvin bolt.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce