Is it worth it getting a VOX pathfinder 15r (which is $250 AUSD) or should i just get a VOX Pathfinder 10 (which is $150 AUSD).
i got two voxed but mi fav is mi vox valvetronix its nice but if u only have the choice between VOX pathfinder 15r or a VOX Pathfinder 10 if u can go the the place where they sell em n if u can have a little go of each then make ur decision
but if u can pitch in da extra dough n get a pathfinder 15r
i have to say, when in germany with my school - music trip. i was using a pathfinder 15r in rehearsals, and ended up using it for the concert we did at the end of the trip - it was seemingly incredibly loud for a 15 watter, it was coping with drums 2 trumpets and a piano and i could still be heard at the back of the medium sized (maybe 200 people) auditorium. not only was it loud, the tone i got from it was pretty damn good for an extremely cheap practice amp. i cannot speak higly enough of the amp from the 3/4 days i spent playing through it. if i could i would've brought it home and through my then only amp (MG15) out of my window. great tone, loud, looks awesome (as gutch mentioned) and its damn cheap. i'd say go for a 15r if you can. you won't be dissapointed
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...