Hey guys I was wondering what the best guitar tuners are no matter the cost...I hear they are Grover tuners? Any comments?
i dunno, but ive heard schaller locking tuners are pretty damn good, particularly because they are locking
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
I'm a fan of Sperzel's, but the quality control isn't too great. Inspired by mine, my friend got a dud set, and had to replace them.

Still, anything that allows you to divebomb with a strat bridge and stay in tune has my vote.
Sperzel locking tuners, ftw.

Gotohs are better than Grovers, in my opinion.

Gibson Klusons suck ass.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
The best tuners I have ever tried are waverly but they are not good enough to be worth $250 a set. I really like schaller M6 tuners the gold with ebony buttons are particularly nice. Steinberger tuners are also very nice, but they are ugly.

Grovers are not that great. They used to use a plastic washer that would wear out after a few years. I don't know if they still do.
Not taking any online orders.
waverly tuners are 250 a set? wow thanks for the help guys...any more suggestions are welcome