i have to choose one and i dunno who to choose
go to the heaven and hell and megadeth concert
or
go to ozzfest
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
Heaven and Hell, ene though I love megadeth.

And I think ozzfest is free this year

EDIT: I just realized he said H&H and Megadeth...

So definately H&H and Megadeth
Last edited by Duff_McGee at Mar 7, 2007,
Ozzfest will probably stink, I'd go with Heaven and Hell.
" What do I say to an Atheist who sneezes? "Uh, when you die nothing happens"?- Dane Cook
Heaven and Hell AND Megedeth?
If so Id pick that, Ozzfest isnt as great as it once was.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Heaven And Hell and Megadeth. By far.

Those two bands alone are way better than anything on Ozzfest (exept one or two acts)
Choose Megadeth!
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
i was at ozzfest once when pantera was their and it was awesome but the last couple years the bands sucked only good 2 have been black label society and ozzy and im gonna go 2 heaven and hell with megadeth probably
has ne one seen megadeth and if u have is it awesome like moshing and stuff and does mustaine sound like the albums
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
depemds on whos playing ozzfest, actually lookig at the lineup id probably go to both, since ozzfest is free and whatnot, and they have a few decent bands.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
depemds on whos playing ozzfest, actually lookig at the lineup id probably go to both, since ozzfest is free and whatnot, and they have a few decent bands.

You're looking at last year's Ozzfest lineup
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Megadeeaaattthhhhhhhhh
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by lemon
You're looking at last year's Ozzfest lineup

ah, yeah i didnt pay attention to it last year and it makes it look like this years. but yeah i didnt think theyd announced it yt. Id wait and see.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Megadeth!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
i got my tickets for heaven and hell and megadeth its gonna ****in rock