I Can's seem to find many decent dealers in terms of bass guitar around the Manchester and Liverpool area, all i know of is dawsons, sound control, Guitar center and i forget the name of the other one but its on oxford road near the uni.

With the limited amount of resources for basses around me i cant really get a good look around, i am willing to travel a bit but not to much coz im a cheap ass student and need my money to last. so if anybody on here is from England and more specificlly the north west of the UK, and know of some other good dealers, please let us know, student load comes thru soon so il have a bit of cash to blow on a new bass.

cheers for any help -DeeBee-
The internet is a very useful thing that allows you to order items online.

If this guy can afford a bass, he can afford the postage.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The internet is a very useful thing that allows you to order items online.

If this guy can afford a bass, he can afford the postage.

He said he was looking for a good look around though. mail order websites like GAK are great if you know what you want.
Quote by DeeBee
i cant really get a good look around

So where does it say he wants to look around again?
Sheffield has Sound Control, Doncaster has Electro Music.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
all you'll have is dawsons in chester really. theres a few smaller music shops knocking around too. you really do need to take a localler to show you around. other than that, theres the bass centre and bass cellar in london
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Dawsons, A great Shop Called Curleys, And Dolphin Music in liverpool are all right together on Raneleigh Street in liverpool city center, Between them, Theyll have a perfect bass for you, Collectively must be around 600 individual basses between them.
Well worth a look