Has anyone had any mad experiences with the feds?

i had one the other night. me and my friend pulled into a carpark just outside of our area to smoke a j. there were no lights, and it all seemed very quiet.
we had just started blazing it when all of a sudden, literally out of nowhere some guys head popped up at the window and he started shouting "all right, you gimme the skunk now, or im gonna come in there and kick your ****ing head in"
we were in total shock, as we did not see him coming at all.
we looked around and somehow, a police car had managed to pull in from the other entrance, totally stealthily, and there were four old bill surrounding the car.
we handed over the bud (it was only another j in the bag, plus the one we were smoking), knowing we were totally bang to rites, and then the guy all of a sudden switched and started being really cool with us.
he said "right, you guys are lucky this is monday, if it was a tuesday i would be taking you down the station and giving you a kicking" (still with the threats of physical violence) "but as its a monday, we are just gonna fill out some forms".
he went off to his car, and we were kinda relieved that it was all gonna be ok, but he came back about a minute later saying "well, i dont actually have any stop-search forms with me, you'll have to accompany us back to the station"
because there were 4 coppers, and only the one car, he told me to get in the back of my friends car, and got a trainee officer to sit in the front while my friend (who they knew for a fact was under the influence) to follow the police car back to the station.
the journey there was mega surreal.
the car we were following was speeding, so my friend absent mindedly kept at a similar speed to follow. then it occured to us that we were doing the best part of 50 in a 30 area, with a copper sitting next to the driver, and a car full of em in front.
Also, we were listening to a bill hicks cd, and he was ironically on the part of his act when he starts talking about getting pulled over by the police whilst on acid, and then launches into his whole "why drugs are actually not that bad" bit.
basically we got to the station, and they put us in an interview room, on our own for like 15-20 minutes.
we were sitting there having a good old giggle about the situation, when i realised i had more bud stashed in my sock, that in the drama, i had totally forgot about.
i was getting majorly paranoid, as they hadnt patted us down yet and i was confident that it was gonna happen, and i was gonna get clocked.
then the copper who had originally pulled us and some other WPC came in, and started going on about how pleased they were that we were honest with them, and how it makes their job easier, yadda, yadda, yadda.
THEN they made us empty our pockets on the table and THEN said we need to pat you down.
so i stood up, not saying anything about the bud in my sock, and i could feel heart pounding and the sweat forming. he patted me down one leg all the way to my shoe, then on the leg with the bud, he stopped at my shin.
the relief i felt was indescribable.

then they proceeded to give a little interview, and the drugs lecture, and after about 45 minutes let us go.

now, im not one to complain about getting away with crime, but these were some cowboy coppers. they didnt seem to have a clue what they were doing.

we quickly left, and enjoyed smoking my secret stash, safe (kinda) in the knowledge that the police are useless.

all in all one funny night.

anyone else with similar experiences?
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
I honestly doubt they threatened you with physical violence. If they did, however, you should contact the police complaints commission.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I just get the police knocking on my door because my stupid dog barks too loud. I swear i'm gonna kick that mutt.
we walked past a police dog once that went crazy, barking at my friend coz he had an ounce in his pocket. The cop just grabbed him by the colar and apologised to us OWNED.

p.s. the dog not my friend
Quote by cagnius
I honestly doubt they threatened you with physical violence. If they did, however, you should contact the police complaints commission.

he referenced it 3 times.
first of all the "im gonna kick your ****ing head in"
the second time to say that we are lucky he "doesnt take us down to the cells and give us a good kicking"
then the third time in the interview room, saying how in the good old days of policing, they would have just "taken us round back and roughed us up a bit", but how now they just have to do paperwork.

he was obviously just saying it to shit us up a bit, but it was totally uncalled for.
Got arrested for shoplifting (Who would have guessed eh? ) when I was 15.

When I got to the station they asked for my name and said "are you Lorraine's son by any chance?" which is my mother

She's not a crackhead or anything, just has been arrested 6-7 (sounds sooo bad) times for really stupid things I swear she's normal, she bakes cakes, is a florist, feeds the cat.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Wow... good job there mate...

Quote by fronkpies

When I got to the station they asked for my name and said "are you Lorraine's son by any chance?" which is my mother

She's not a crackhead or anything, just has been arrested 6-7 (sounds sooo bad) times for really stupid things I swear she's normal, she bakes cakes, is a florist, feeds the cat.

Like mother like son
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by jakerickman9208
omfg....so you just got arrested...then you go out and smoke your weed again...stupid retard.

yes....and i didnt get nicked the second time.
wheres the problem?
my friends got fined for vandalizing school property....but ive never been caught doing anything

Jack my swag
Quote by fronkpies

Your mom is sooooo cool...
haha that was the most amazing fan-fict of gta san andreas ive ever read
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory