I saw them in Orlando last night. The crowd didn't get into them as much as they did the other bands. Their bass player is a beast. The only song I remember by them is "Attack of the Dungeon Witch" which they broke into a Pantera song halfway through.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
I saw them in Orlando last night. The crowd didn't get into them as much as they did the other bands. Their bass player is a beast. The only song I remember by them is "Attack of the Dungeon Witch" which they broke into a Pantera song halfway through.

well I don't think they really belong on that tour so much. I mean it's great to see them out touring and stuff but I can't see them getting too much appreciation based on the other bands there
What they need to do is go on another headlining tour. They are pretty amazing live.

And yea, they do things like that...it's awesome
'I Am Hollywood' is a stunning album. And I truly mean that, every song on that album is flat out awesome. Their follow up record however, was not. Pity.
rites of nothing.
Quote by dead_kennedy
'I Am Hollywood' is a stunning album. And I truly mean that, every song on that album is flat out awesome. Their follow up record however, was not. Pity.

you didn't like Suck Out The Poison?!
I mean it wasn't as good as I Am Hollywood but I think it was pretty damn close
I thought it was poor, and it just didn't sound as sharp songwriting wise as 'I Am Hollywood'. I also didn't really like the way he sung on it.
rites of nothing.
Not sure on a national/international scale, but in my area, they're way overrated. I cannot stand this band. Their music is so substanceless, their clean vocals are grating, and their screaming is way too throaty. On top of that, their lyrics flat out blow. I see no appeal to this band whatsoever. /end rant

Please do not try to change my mind on this, my friends have already tried to no avail.
I am completely in love with He Is Legend. They're definitley not overrated here, I only know a few people who actually enjoy them.
I Am Hollywood is a great album.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
i dont like em, but a lot of one of my friends who used to like em told me they sold out with this new cd of theirs. is it true?
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
Quote by b_r_u_t_a_l
i dont like em, but a lot of one of my friends who used to like em told me they sold out with this new cd of theirs. is it true?

hahaha i'd have to say no
they are not THAT much different from where they were before with this album
they are not even going on headlining tours to promote it
they are currently an opening act on the Killswitch tour

and they are still on the same label as before so I'm not sure what definition of "sold out" your friends are using...but it's probably wrong
I can't stop listening to they are so amazing and I love them new stuff and old I love all of it
Loved the EP and I am hollywood but the new album is horrible. they were trying to go heavier and completely blew it.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by LPIndin
Loved the EP and I am hollywood but the new album is horrible. they were trying to go heavier and completely blew it.

well they were pretty heavy when they first started out (Before they called themselves He Is Legend)
I actually like the new CD a lot
granted, its no I Am Hollywood
but i like it

...that's just my opinion though
they were ok then i went to a show, they were tripping on acid and the guitarist snapped a 1000 dollar esp over his knee, and threw this mesa head into the crowd, haha, their gay.
Quote by esp_krank_vht
they were ok then i went to a show, they were tripping on acid and the guitarist snapped a 1000 dollar esp over his knee, and threw this mesa head into the crowd, haha, their gay.

Are you serious?!?! (about the head and guitar)
-Zach
I only really like I Am Hollywood.
Suck Out The Poison just didn't do it for me, but I can't pinpoint the exact reason.
I like He Is Legend alot. I was into them before anybody else knew who they were. I am Hollywood Is my fave song. I also love The Seduction and Mushroom River alot! I wish they'd come to OK though.
Quote by before
Are you serious?!?! (about the head and guitar)

yea well thats what ya get for doing drugs
saw them last night here in san antonio, i wasnt very impressed, vocals were all over the place
Does anyone know the setlist he is legend played in the dallas show last night, or the setlist they have played for the no fear tour?
Quote by LPIndin

they wanted to be alot different from I am Hollywood because they got annoyed of every one loving it so much so the new cd made alot of people hate them (I love it but...) they were going for a more dirty southern style not really heavier in a sense but dirtier

also go to their myspace and watch their video on Attack of the Dungeon Witch it shows how they think everyone hates them because they "blew it"
Quote by camcraka911
also go to their myspace and watch their video on Attack of the Dungeon Witch it shows how they think everyone hates them because they "blew it"

that video was pretty awesome
and it made me laugh cause that one sign said "suck out the pro tools" hah

and for anyone who actually likes the band and wants to spread the word about them, you should join the street team here
http://heislegend.onthestreets.net/
Ive known about em for awhile but i finally sat down and listened to "I am hollywood" straight through and I must say it was a very legit album. The second one falls very short of the first from what Ive heard so far.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
i can't believe so many people dislike the new album

I mean sure its not as good as I Am Hollywood, but they may never quite match that album. The CD is still good. Plus its not the same old thing because they changed it up a bit without straying TOO far from their original sound
eh, I didnt hate it, but it seemed just like another meh album.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you