lol at the guy that was "tapping" ur guitar heheh, so well for 2 years i think is good but i duuno if its ur style or anything but you should try to improve your phrasing(use metronome) and i noticed that you always changed in 2 boxes most of the time and just bend the boxes off, a lot of bending and wanking, but remember, a good melody can make it all glorious, so my advices are, practice your licks and stuff CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN no dist or od, CLEAN CLEAN and practice accuracy cuz i noticed u played some sloppy notes, and try implementing some little melodies once in a while... overall it was ok...... mine criting mine? http://wannaenter.dmusic.com/
Quote by lp_breaker
lol at the guy that was "tapping" ur guitar heheh, so well for 2 years i think is good but i duuno if its ur style or anything but you should try to improve your phrasing(use metronome) and i noticed that you always changed in 2 boxes most of the time and just bend the boxes off, a lot of bending and wanking, but remember, a good melody can make it all glorious, so my advices are, practice your licks and stuff CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN no dist or od, CLEAN CLEAN and practice accuracy cuz i noticed u played some sloppy notes, and try implementing some little melodies once in a while... overall it was ok...... mine criting mine? http://wannaenter.dmusic.com/

Dude your F zero one is Rad, Whered you get the tabs for that?
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
Thanks so far.

Yeah lp_breaker, I really liked your stuff, especially the hawaianish thing.
wankage, changed keys too much, boring, dull, not very good, sloppy, inability to hold a solid bend, good vibrato, a clean run, a strong melody, any melody, or a pinch harmonic.

Just wasn't very good, you have a long way to go before you stop eating out of the "Jimmy Page Leftovers" Bin. Nice work, I suppose, depending on your practice regime, but it needs a whooooole lot more practice.

Keep it up.
It was okay, but you didn't really stay in one key and there was no real phrasing/use of melody. If you played with a band that might be cool, but as a solo guitar thing like eruption I don't think it would do well. As has been said, the tapping wasn't especially awesome and there was a lot of neck slidage (referred unsophisticatedly as "wankage"), but if you were backed by a band and were soloing I think you would sound better. The only people who can really entertain someone with only a guitar (without a band/singing) are shredders or classical guitarists. Rock guitar players are not that fun to listen to by themselves even if they are very good. I would be interested in hearing you play with a band, though. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
I guess I should stick to slower bluesy solos :-[ And yeah, I guess I was kind of trying to show off. When I showed it to all my friends (who don't play guitar), they're all like "OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!@!@", but I really don't consider that anything, since they aren't musicians. See, I'm not really teh 1337 hax0r at theory, but lately, I've been pushing myself a lot harder to learn it.

And also, gunsnroses89, you're stuff was pretty good, and as I expected, melodic.
Your timing isn't very solid at all, and your picking could use a lot of work.

Same as everytone else, same two boxes most of the time, poor bends.

Work on your phrasing and timing with your picking.
It was pretty bad, no phrasing, you stayed in the box going up and down! Secondly when you switched positions you didn't switch the scale pattern so it was in a totally different key!.
Listen to Slash, Page, Jimi if you are into the blusey type style. But that was not even close to being good. Randomly bending stuff does not make you a good player. Try to phrase your notes and create a melody!

Also please don't try to just play random little hammer on and pull off licks that are just fast and have no context whatsoever. You don't fool anyone into thinking you are a good guitarist
Quote by Salik Syed
It was pretty bad, no phrasing, you stayed in the box going up and down! Secondly when you switched positions you didn't switch the scale pattern so it was in a totally different key!.
Listen to Slash, Page, Jimi if you are into the blusey type style. But that was not even close to being good. Randomly bending stuff does not make you a good player. Try to phrase your notes and create a melody!

Also please don't try to just play random little hammer on and pull off licks that are just fast and have no context whatsoever. You don't fool anyone into thinking you are a good guitarist

At least not the Guitarists anyhow.
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
Hahahhaa, you look like you belong in some terrible 80's metal video or Wayne's World.
legions, your stuff was reallllly heavy. I'm not really into the super mega mega ultra heavy stuff, but for what it was, really cool.