Yeah, so, I was reading some posts and I saw a sig that said something about someone named Cas being banned.... and then more posts talking about him. Who is he/she?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Short answer: Cas is casualty01, a former admin of the site. Long answer: Use the search bar.
Hi, I'm Peter
Cas was a great man and is now dead
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
We get this every week!

Personally, kas, the fizzy drink in orange or lemon flavour you can buy in spain is better.
Cas was an admin, and a hero/scourge of pit-dwellers. Everyone either loved or hated the guy for his sarcastic remarks made towards idiots who opened up stupid threads or made dumb posts. Cas was also a really nice guy if you got to know him, and a lot of the members of this forum either really, really liked the guy or had deep respect for him and all the work he had done. Besides being a mod, he was an integral part of the business side of UG and did a lot of work to make this site what it is today. One day, Cas got sick of all the pre-teens and teenagers who gave him shit everyday, and did some pretty crazy stuff, getting himself banned. Those who knew him or at least knew of him were shocked and saddened to see a man they looked up to go out that way. For everyone who knew Cas, he is for the most part deeply missed, and everyone hopes that he straightens out whatever he needs to deal with. All of the sigs and posts about him are because when he left, people felt like they had lost an integral part of their lives.
Stevie Y of the GO WINGS club. PM me with a title to join.

The following statement is false. The preceding statement is true.

Member #20 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by kshelt76
Cas was an admin, and a hero/scourge of pit-dwellers. Everyone either loved or hated the guy for his sarcastic remarks made towards idiots who opened up stupid threads or made dumb posts. Cas was also a really nice guy if you got to know him, and a lot of the members of this forum either really, really liked the guy or had deep respect for him and all the work he had done. Besides being a mod, he was an integral part of the business side of UG and did a lot of work to make this site what it is today. One day, Cas got sick of all the pre-teens and teenagers who gave him shit everyday, and did some pretty crazy stuff, getting himself banned. Those who knew him or at least knew of him were shocked and saddened to see a man they looked up to go out that way. For everyone who knew Cas, he is for the most part deeply missed, and everyone hopes that he straightens out whatever he needs to deal with. All of the sigs and posts about him are because when he left, people felt like they had lost an integral part of their lives.

thats soo beautifal
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
what did he do?
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
Cas...oh dear Cas. You went crazy and moved to Mexico.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by kshelt76

I am also wondering about the picture, was it worse than the legion stuff?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i witnessed it
well, i woke up and the entire pit was in uproar from his madness, fortunately the pics had been removed by then. twas exciting/scary, i mean a MOD getting banned.

and whenever i see the word mod i think of mod wolves in the mighty boosh.
/thread

enough of these threads NOOB! Use the search button!

the pic was some asian chick naked in a bunch of crap.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Quote by kshelt76
All of the sigs and posts about him are because when he left, people felt like they had lost an integral part of their lives.

then why don't the people that spoke to him everyday and treated him like a friend have it in their sigs? because they're not poser little noobs who feed on the loss of a member of the moderating team for Kudo points.

Doug was a good guy, i didn't know him all that well but i was a frequent chat user back in the day
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.