is anyone on here gonna vote? well obviously, but tell us why and what the whole system means to you.
"And I don't give two fucks about your reputation, age, and instigation will only get your habits knocked right out the back of your fucking skull." ~CDC~

I <3 607.
Me = Canadian, so nopers.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
I think it's very important to vote, and atleast put a dent in the democratic system. People have died for the right, and many people would die for the right to vote for the government of their choice, so I don't think we free people should take voting so lightly.
Quote by brantlymurphy
I would vote but, I'm only 17 but there is always next year.

I assume he means the Presidential vote, which is 1.5 years from now.
So you might be ok and turn 18 in the length of time.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
no thankyou im barely thirteen
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by phillyguitar
I think it's very important to vote, and atleast put a dent in the democratic system. People have died for the right, and many people would die for the right to vote for the government of their choice, so I don't think we free people should take voting so lightly.

Its not often that you see that conviction anymore. All too often people - as is their right - take their right to vote a little too lightly.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I just voted in the Northern Ireland assembly elections. About 30 minutes ago. It was my first time, and, as I put my vote in the ballot box, I said "pop" to show my voting cherry had beeen exploded.
you know how the republicans altered the outcomes of the elections a few years ago (not letting certain convicted felons to vote, because they would likely vote democrat) well, two things
a)how come they never got punished for that
b)wouldn't it be pretty cool for the democrats to do it to the republicans
I will vote when I understand what each candidate has to offer.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...