hi i was thinking of getting a fender blues junior or a hot rod deluxe (advice would be great) but i was wondering if its worth haing certain effects plugged into different amps cos if i got one of the fenders i would also use my cube. so my question is would it be any good to plug different effects into different amps and if i got the blues junior would it break up to early for doing small/medium gigs and band practise? (what volume number)
Quote by yawn
Don't tell anyone, but I like to kill Smurfs.

Gear:
Fender special edition lite ash tele
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
I vote HRD, it should sound good with most all of your pedals.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
ive got a blues junior. it's got a ton of headroom if u like to play clean. it's almost too loud for bedroom use.
it takes pedals ok. but is best suited for smaller gig situations. lighter drumming.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011