is anyone lse from around here? i know Slash_Cardy is, but thats all i know from around blackpool. Also does anyone know a singer??
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Hey, ive been lookin for people in the north west/lancashire! Im from preston myself, couldnt be bothered living in blackpool mate OJ. U can have our singer, and if i give her you yuo reserve the right to kill her (BITCH!!!!!!) hehe

long live lancs!!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Alix_D
Quiet Northerners, get back in the mines.

Shouldn't you be busy inbreeding with your horse-toothed relatives?
Quote by Alix_D
Quiet Northerners, get back in the mines.

Northeners for life, dickweed!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I'm an hour away. I think...
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Alix_D
I never knew it was terminal

Haha, funny man . Where u from?
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

at least were not southern pansies

Quote by Burpin'Worm
You should check out the musician ads in the classifieds forum.

done that, and made 1 myself, nothing turned up
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
North kicks south's arse because we don't sound like posh twats, dont live near Blackpool but I've been pleasured by your beach
did you clean after you pleasured near our beach?
i have relatives from there if you cared
roooooooooooofl

Why is it that all the English seem to hate each other? I mean, I guess there are still tensions between the North and the South in the US, but it seems like nothing when compared to you guys...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
roooooooooooofl

Why is it that all the English seem to hate each other? I mean, I guess there are still tensions between the North and the South in the US, but it seems like nothing when compared to you guys...

we wouldnt actualy go to war, its more of a friendly rivalry. and more than likely we would untie in our dislike for the US