I've seen an amp that comes with a pedal with some channels and you just set how you wan't the amp to sound with every channel, it's the line 6 spider II if I'm not mistaken. I wan't a pedal like this, does it exist or is it only for that amp?
do footswitchs not have settings it self?, only channels?

what's the big difference between them? cause I googled footswitch and got prices on a wide price range.

sorry for the dumb questions, I don't know much about gear.
A pedal adds a sound or somehow changes the tone of the guitar/amp. A footswitch simply turns parts of the amp on or off. So an amp must be capable of doing something for the footswitch to work.
Hi, I'm Peter
You meen like customizing your own presets?
Such has having a chorus effect + particular amp model etc. on one chanel, then some delay and overdrive instantly as you switch over to another?

As far as I know there's a few, IE vox tonelab, floor pod etc etc..
all I want is something that lets you set different configurations of the settings of the amp to footswitchs, so you can push a footswitch and the settings of the amp change to the configuration you set before.

Those models you mentioned seem to have alot more features, making the price goes up. I just wan't something simple, does it even exist? it should
unless you buy a digital modelling amp, the most you're gonna get is channel switching, reverb, and effects loop on/off.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Sounds like you want a mfx procsessor. The only other thing would be a footswitch which would switch between the channels of your amp such as clean, gain, lead, etc.