alryt dudes wonder if ne of u can help me howw du u make tht rly high pitched squeel when playin ppl lyk bullet 4 my vallentine use it loads n it sounds pukka n i rkly wana no how 2 du it if u cud help me tht wud b cool!! cheers dudes!
I don't know that song too well, but I'm guessing you either mean a pinch harmonic (search the forums on how to do it), or a combination of a bend and another note of the same pitch that you're bending to with the first. For example:

E|---10----
B|---13b--
G|----------

If you bend the 13th fret note on the B string a full note, it will be the same note as the 10th fret note on the E string. Doing this gives you that "screaming" feel to your note.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Dear god that paragraph was barely readable, but the technique i think you were describing is called a pinch harmonic. And the dictionary is your friend.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
K pinch harmonics (squeal harmonics too) mute the string, it sounds really cool on 15th fret on g stiring..Mute the string then release it, and basically do a divebomb..Its kinda hard to explain..just mute, release, drop the bar!
Oh, and btw..learn to spell dude..Jeff from Slayer uses these ALOT
Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh *head pops and brains and blood coat the wall from trying to read that awfully shorthanded grammatically incorrect statement*
when you pick a note strike it with your thumb at the same time.then you get a dictionary and learn how to write
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Warned people for bashing him on his language. First one to say another word gets instant banned.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
K pinch harmonics (squeal harmonics too) mute the string, it sounds really cool on 15th fret on g stiring..Mute the string then release it, and basically do a divebomb..Its kinda hard to explain..just mute, release, drop the bar!
Oh, and btw..learn to spell dude..Jeff from Slayer uses these ALOT

That's not a pinch harmonic...

A pinch harmonic is when you sort of hold your pick at an angle, and then hit the string. Your thumb should brush the string right after you pick it. It takes a while to get used to, you can find a ton of videos on Youtube that help out alot as well.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

*holds back from bashing him so i dont get instantly banned*

pinch harmonics
check out the song the river dragon has come by nevermore
cream worthy pinches in that
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
I turn my pick sideways when I do them so the thin side of the pick strikes the string, that's the only real way i can get them normally.
for some reason, I learned to do pinch harmonics with jazz picks. I just found the size and shape more managable than a full pick

but when you do pinch harmonics you kind of tilt your pick a little to the side and strike the string with the edge of the pick, and the side of your thumb simultaneously. However these wont work at all points on the string. Different fretted notes require you to strike the string at different points in order to get the desired effect
hmmmm...