Im very interested in tattoos... there just so darn cool... but i never see anything original anymore... if you got a tat that you just love... show some skin... i mean ART!
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
I believe there is a body mods thread, full of these pictures.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Heres a pic of the tattoo Im currently getting, it was taken moments after getting home so it still has some of the purple/blue ink he was drawing with. Next appointment is april 13th (a friday) for details/colour -

Quote by Rapid_Fire
Heres a pic of the tattoo Im currently getting, it was taken moments after getting home so it still has some of the purple/blue ink he was drawing with. Next appointment is april 13th (a friday) for details/colour -

*Huge Picture*

That's gonna look awesome when it's finished.
Thanks, I was so stoked to finally get one, its gonna cost a bit more then I was planning (he said it might take up to 20 hours, at $135 an hour........) but Ill just do it over time I guess. I have 2 sessions booked right now (april 13th and the 27th)
Yeah that's gonna be a nice tattoo m8.
Sometimes people can go too far....

Or not far enough....
I think if I was ever going to have a tatoo I'd have the Chili pepper's asterisk at the top of my arm. I think it looks so cool on whoevers wrist it's on on the back of BSSM (I assume it's Anthony) but I've heard the wrist is very painful and it'd freak me out with the needle and bones and veins, ugh just thinking about it makes me want to gip.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Rapid_Fire
^^^ HAHAHA hilarious pics dude

Just you be careful mate! Imagine being stuck like that forever
Quote by Rapid_Fire
Thanks, I was so stoked to finally get one, its gonna cost a bit more then I was planning (he said it might take up to 20 hours, at $135 an hour........) but Ill just do it over time I guess. I have 2 sessions booked right now (april 13th and the 27th)

How many hours has it taken to get it up to the stage it is currently at?
About 2 and a half of actual tattooing, it took an hour or two for him to draw it (everythings freehand except the head, which he drew and then stencilled on). It really is addicting, I cant wait to go back, even though it hurts haha
Heres some more of my dragon tattoo, I just had another session yesterday and I have one in 13 days. Yesterday I just got a bunch of shading and some scales done and next time hopefully Ill start getting some colour (red)

Dragon Tattoo -
Two things.

1: Nice tat, Rapid_Fire.

2: Body mod thread. Go there.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I want a tatoo of the mouth's you see on the fron of a fighter jet, but that'd be on my ********, so when I'm ****ing I can make "vroom" sounds lol, but I assume a **** tatoo would hurt like hell.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!