Is it possible to change your nickname?????
If so... how????
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
If you want to change your user title, where it says "registered user", then go to "User CP" in the upper left hand corner of your screen in the forums section. Go to "edit profile" then change your user title. If you want to change your username "punka" then chances are that you probably can't unless you have a really, really good reason and the admins. decide to change it for you.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Last edited by aig91 at Mar 7, 2007,
Your username? I don't think so, technically I think Administrators can do it but since they're so busy probably don't.
« »
nope, i think you can get a mod to do it.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
You have to ask an administrator (maybe mod) and if you're very very lucky they might. But I wouldn't bother. Alternatively, you can piss off a mod in the chat and so they change it to something like 'fOGdUCKER'
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
You have to ask an administrator (maybe mod) and if you're very very lucky they might. But I wouldn't bother. Alternatively, you can piss off a mod in the chat and so they change it to something like 'fOGdUCKER'

Only admins can change names.

And yeah, they might turn you into something like Dobzilla|sleeping
na, we seldom ever change usernames of random members. Its so we can keep track of users. IE if someone has one usernames and gets loads of warnings, then asks to have their name changed, its harder for us to remember that particular user.

We only do it now and again for a personal laugh.
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz

We only do it now and again for a personal laugh.

exactly

and to rediculous names
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
yeah, like some guy named broken_pick said he couldn't masturbate, so they changed his name to broken_dick.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!