that is the question.

i was thinking it over, and i think i want the Small Clone and Small Stone, but, i really want a compressor. but, i can only get two pedals. and ill use the SC and SS A LOT! but i think ill use the compressor.

first of all, would i really use the compressor a lot? i play AC/DC, Pantera, Maiden, Priest, MCR... stuff like that. would i need it much, or would a SC and SS come more and handy?

also if i put a tuner at the front of my chain isntead of the back, would it make a difference in tone?

thanks!
Have you tried out many compressors? I don't really see a need for one with me, but that's up to you.
Will you use it a lot?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Have you tried out many compressors? I don't really see a need for one with me, but that's up to you.
Will you use it a lot?

ill use it for my base tone, which is slight overdrive. but other than that not really.

its just ill use both the combos equally and i dont know which one to get.
Compressers are usually more useful for when recording (I know not all the time), or if you really need to tighten up your sound.

A phaser or chorus like you said would make a much more drastic difference in your sound though.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
Compressers are usually more useful for when recording (I know not all the time), or if you really need to tighten up your sound.

A phaser or chorus like you said would make a much more drastic difference in your sound though.

ok thanks.

i really love EHX, so the two brother pedals should be nice.
I used to have the Small Clone if you want me to tell you anythin' about it.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
I used to have the Small Clone if you want me to tell you anythin' about it.

how was it?
I sold it because I don't have much need for chorus, but it's really nice sounding, from shimmering and subtle, to wobbly and thick.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
I sold it because I don't have much need for chorus, but it's really nice sounding, from shimmering and subtle, to wobbly and thick.

thanks!

im sure ill be happy with my final rig.

i think (if i did the math right) i can have my whole rig done by about september.