Hey Guys. Well after a while i've finally decided to ditch my current amp and go for a new one. At the moment i'm looking at the roland cube and i cna't decide whether i should get a 30 or a 60. So does anyone who has a roland cube 60 tell me if it's any good or not and if it's actually better then the 30. If not then i'll just get the 30, i've already tried the 30 and it seemed to sound ok but i just want to know what the main differences are. Thanks.
Quote by ste89
Hey Guys. Well after a while i've finally decided to ditch my current amp and go for a new one. At the moment i'm looking at the roland cube and i cna't decide whether i should get a 30 or a 60. So does anyone who has a roland cube 60 tell me if it's any good or not and if it's actually better then the 30. If not then i'll just get the 30, i've already tried the 30 and it seemed to sound ok but i just want to know what the main differences are. Thanks.

to the best of my knowledge its just wattage, meaning power and loudness
but you should think about getting a tube amp
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
if you play with a drummer, get a 60.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Yeah if your a fan of tone....dont buy a cube. They only sound good at low volumes like most cheap solid states. Save up...and if you do play with a drummer, well if hes anything like mine 60 watts of solid state wont do much for ya....
Peavy 6505
Crate G1500
BBE 381
Hamer Standard Flametop
Paul Reed Smith Soap-Bar Maple II
Paul Reed Smith Santana
ProCo Solo, H20 Liquid Chorus

Thrash will never die