The day I lost it all isn't bad. Catchy. However the second song sounds like that christmas song from that animated tom hanks movie. and the third one, is...well, the cool riff doesn't match any other parts of the song. It's out of place. Vocals and lyrics are subpar to say the least. And finally, get the bass player and drummer to practice more together, just them. Oh, and the songs don't seem like they are from the same band. they just sound like random song ideas. Keep writing songs and they will begin to seem like they come from the same place without sounding the same.
I'm hungry.
Yeh, good advice. The bassist is a beginner, and only started to play because we made him for the sake of our band. Playing just bass and drums sounds like a good idea.

I argree vocals need work, but we only had a few takes, but yes he is not great technically.

Not sure what you mean about the christmas - doesnt seem christmassy to me. Never seen that movie either.
This is cool. It reminds me of blink-182 a lot. I liked the guitar riff in the first song as well. You guys have more attitude than blink-182 - more punk (don't lose that). I think you're much better than most of those cheesy pop-punk bands out there - just don't lose the attitude/punkness. I liked the guitar solo in the first one because most of this genre doesn't have those. I also liked the nah-nahs! Great job. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
Sounds like another genric pop punk / blink 182 band to me. (being honest, like you asked) You're not bad, but out of a litter of the 100,000 other teen bands in America right now,you dont have anything about you that makes you the slightest bit unique (to me at least). Like I said though, you aren't bad at all, you just don't seem to be anything different.
Quote by The way to hate
Sounds like another genric pop punk / blink 182 band to me. (being honest, like you asked) You're not bad, but out of a litter of the 100,000 other teen bands in America right now,you dont have anything about you that makes you the slightest bit unique (to me at least). Like I said though, you aren't bad at all, you just don't seem to be anything different.

O RLY?
Quote by The way to hate

+ 1

O RLY?

Fraid so.