Hey i acidently deleted my whole music folder and now i dont have any files for itunes to work. Ive tried getting the music from my ipod to my computer but it never goes right.

So i was going to try a system restore go back thing but everytime i do it it says it didnt work and no changes have been made, but it has worked in the past for me.

Can anyone help me fix the system restore?
Check and see if the Music is in the Trash Can...???

That's all I got.....sorry....that has to suck.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
System restore is bullshit. Do you actually believe it saves your music in the RAM or something? It only saves certain system files as far as I know.

Get your music from your ipod, unless of course itunes decided to sync your library to the pod, then you're screwed.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
yeah ive got most of the music on my computer using some thing i got off the internet but all the names are messed up and im missing about 100 songs.
system restore only replaces system/programs files not user files/ your music folder
Ron Paul 2008
Quote by operationska00
system restore only replaces system/programs files not user files/ your music folder

+1

and turn off the 'feature' that automatically overrides the recycle bin so it won't happen again.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.