I have a Schecter Omen 6 and I don't really like the sound I'm getting from my pickups. They're alright, but not spectacular. I also have BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock from a little while ago and I was wondering if the sound of the BC Rich pickups would be better on my Schecter.

This would only be a temporary thing. I'm trying to save up to buy EMGs.
I'm playing through an Epiphone Valve Standard Combo 15w tube amp.
I also have a Digitech Metal Zone pedal.
Ooops, sorry.
I meant the Digitech Death Metal.

And I'm looking for more of a rock/metal tone.
I'm just not liking the sound I get from my current pickups.

So the BC Rich pickups aren't great?
Stick with the Schecter?
Also, does anyone know about Select by EMG pickups?

Select By EMG

I just found them and it's $24 for one, so if they are good I could get both for now and then by better EMGs later.
Quote by Yo Chocola!
Ooops, sorry.
I meant the Digitech Death Metal.

And I'm looking for more of a rock/metal tone.
I'm just not liking the sound I get from my current pickups.

So the BC Rich pickups aren't great?
Stick with the Schecter?

Dude I know quite I few people that use schecters for metal. I think I'd blame it on the Death Metal first. I had one when I first started playing and I couldn't get any good stuff out of it. I really like damage controls new pedals. Maybe you should check those out for some sweet tube distortion. www.damagecontrolusa.com . The demonizer sounds awesome run through my lonestar on the clean channel.
Yeah, I'm not too big a fan of Digitech's stuff, personally. Just the Red Special pedal. That thing is pretty darn neat. Hit the We Will Rock You solo tone on the head.

I'd try out a different pedal for metal, first. Maybe try out the Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff? They're fantastic.
Clips here:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ElectroHarmonix-Metal-Muff-with-Top-Boost?sku=153339
Well also the pups on the schecter are those hb 102 duncan designed, not that great.

But if you don't have money for the emgs just suck it up for a while.
Alright, thanks for the help everyone.

So what about those Select by EMG?
Because if they are good, I can get a set for about $40.
Yeah, they are both humbuckers.

And I'm a little confused. I don't know what that means, haha.