Page 1 of 3
I cant believe there's not a fall of troy forum on here, well if there is i searched it and havent found it so. who here likes them?
i think that thomas erak is the most innovative guitarists in hardcore right now
everyone was on this band's nuts..

if you take the song writing down and forget about the relation to Saetia..this band reminds me of Hot Cross.
I love this band so much. So excited for Manipulator. But yeah, there's already a huge thread on them.
-Zach
i want them to go on tour and ****in come to wisconsin this time
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Thats only true on Fair Trades and Fair Wells.

listen to Figure 8 off of Cryonics.

EDIT:
i just realized that i posted a minute after you. very creepy.
Last edited by DressingCold at Mar 7, 2007,
Quote by fbtmof
what do you mean by jocked?

jocked meaning like supported/most talked about, everyone was about them, you couldn't go anywhere on the forum without seeing someone mentioning the fall of troy
Quote by DressingCold
listen to Figure 8 off of Cryonics.

EDIT:
i just realized that i posted a minute after you. very creepy.

I don't think this song really does. More so than the rest of stuff off Cryonics but not nearly as much as Fair Trades.
i find it hard to get through an album as most if not all songs are RAR RAR *RIFF RIFF RIFF* *DIDDLY DIDDLY* *SCREAM* repeat

but quick bursts can be brilliant and they're awesome to play along with
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
^Ghost ship part IV is a very fun song to play.

Yeah I love playing that, really all their stuff is alot of fun to play.
Anybody into their old band The 30 years war? Their song "Mirrors are more fun then television" is epic haha.
-Zach
Quote by fbtmof
i want them to go on tour and ****in come to wisconsin this time

I saw 'em last year when they came to Madison with Protest the Hero and HHLL.

Best. Show. Ever.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
I saw them with Circle Takes The Square and Portugal The Man. I think FBTMOF was there but I didn't really pay attention.

that line up is ridiculously good, why cant the uk get something like that?
Wow, seeing them with Circle Takes The Square and Portugal. The Man would have been amazing, When they came here they were just a sideshow for Atreyu... Who are the worst band in metalcore today.
The Fall of Troy are incredible, I can't get enough of them.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
TFOT had Secondsmile in support when I saw them, that was pretty cool. although with The Zico Chain as well. That was a bit pants.
Quote by kryptonite22
good band. whens the new cd out? i heard seattlantis a while ago, sounded alright.

i think its may 1st?
Quote by zer0monkey
sweet, my birthday

I like how there is such a difference between the stuff pre Doppleganger and the stuff on Doppleganger
like F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. for example. It sounds a thousand times better after they remixed it

I like the old version better actually (F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P.) The intro is so sweet. JMO though. The self titled has alot of great songs on it.
-Zach
Quote by before
I like the old version better actually (F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P.) The intro is so sweet. JMO though. The self titled has alot of great songs on it.

really?
i liked it with the delay at the beginning
i just think it sounds better that way
...but that's just me
Quote by fbtmof
isnt the last march of the ents the same song too?

No, did you download it off of the P2P networks? A bunch of songs got put on there with the wrong titles. Messed everything up.
-Zach
ahh tahts probably what it is.
does anyone know what F.C.P stand for?
**** condoms premarital sex is the shit get 'em pregnant get 'em pregnant get 'em pregnant.

lol
-Zach
Amazing band (see avatar =P). They're one of the few bands, I've found, that have a truly unique and unexpected feel to them - they can turn from melodic to abrasive and back amazingly fast.
Personally I like actual hardcore they are still good, but they have too much of an experimental sound.
the oringnal fcp is a thousand times better i am really exicted for the deftones tour im pretty sure its coming to seattle
I saw them with Circle Takes The Square and Portugal The Man. I think FBTMOF was there but I didn't really pay attention.

ommggggg why do i live in oklahoma? that needs to happen again
Quote by BassNewbie
ommggggg why do i live in oklahoma? that needs to happen again

FBTMOF sucks live.
Portugal does too (sadly)
The Fall Of Troy is amazing live,
I was one of about 5 people who watched CTTS and they were the best.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Page 1 of 3