Just wanderin what kind of jobs, classes, or degrees are available in the music industry, because I am interested in possible having a career in music. Please post possible jobs, or leave links to schools or programs.

I'll get it started

http://www.metalworksinstitute.com/welcome/welcome.aspx
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Church organist.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm going to study sound production and engineering in college. I want to either be a record producer or work in movies.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by walkinbazooka
Church organist.

WHOAH. I was thinking the same thing.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by VoodooChild15
I'm going to study sound production and engineering in college. I want to either be a record producer or work in movies.

Same, I want to be a technician or something.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Meh, I'm going to try to get into an Airforce Band.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
I want to write movie soundtracks. I just need to learn 7 or 8 instruments first.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

You could be a teacher, Studio Player, go into Music business. There are lots of things you could do just check out different schools and see what they have to say. I plan on going to Greenville for Contemporary Christian Music once I'm done with my Gen Eds.