wat up i need a new guitarist that can play really good, you have to live in the fairfield county of CT (bridgeport, fairfield, stratford, etc) if you want to be in a reall good band give me a hit. oh and by the way we would be playing christian rock
Last edited by radical bass at Mar 7, 2007,
How much skill does it take to play christian rock? And shouldn't you guys be praying instead of playing guitar? (Yes, I realize this is a mean thing to say. I just think it's funny. That is all.)
well if you guys want to give it a try, ever here of switchfoot, pillar, skillet,CREED you guys have know faith!!
Last edited by radical bass at Mar 7, 2007,
Welllll...I live very close to that area, but...I'm not into that kinda music. Sorry. >.>
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by init24
chrisitan rock is punk rock, only with religious themes
wat skill is needed?

I don't think you know what punk rock is.
I dont think you should make fun of this guy for his religion or choice of music. I'm christian but I dont like christian rock. Ive actually heard some really good christian metal bands.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Quote by Symphonic Waves
Christian Rock is taking rock songs about love kinda, and replacing words like, baby, with...jesus.

lol.

Lmfao South Park FTW
I think Kerry King might be open that night...
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
Quote by demiphoenix
where in the bible does it say "and thou shalt head bang unto me"?

HAHAHA Interesting!
Quote by kurdtkobaign
ehmm...

*reported*

Reported? Are you some sort of mummy's boy or something? If you've reported it, fair enough, put posting to say you've reported it? Do you think it will gain you some recognition? Come on, man...

There are some arseholes that come to this forum... including most of the people that have posted in this thread.
Quote by SeanG
Reported? Are you some sort of mummy's boy or something? If you've reported it, fair enough, put posting to say you've reported it? Do you think it will gain you some recognition? Come on, man...

There are some arseholes that come to this forum... including most of the people that have posted in this thread.

He already has enough recognition as it is . It was a fair warning.

As for the threadstarter...wrong forum.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by demiphoenix
where in the bible does it say "and thou shalt head bang unto me"?

I believe it says that in Stryper 2:14
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by SeanG

No, actually, if you read the rules smart one, you would realize that people are supposed to post *reported* when they report a thread so that anyone else who wants to report it sees the post, thus us mods don't have heaps of reports for the same post in our inbox.

Thread locked. You = warned.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure