Just watched this thing on youtube about the happyist moment in your life.
Let ug have a go at it.
Lets have them......

Mines is pritty cheesy but its getting with this girl i loved

subsaquintly (not spelt right)

the worst day of my life is when she left me for no reason

but o well, am over that now

let the storys continue

(yes i am drinking) and am only 15 yay
Well I kinda met my girlfriend over the net. Actually meeting her in person for the first time was just phenomal......phenomin.....phenom......amazing.
same as threadstarter's. Met this girl, fell in love with her....only to find out a week later she was moving to Mississippi....but hey, she is coming back here this summer so i'm going to be happy again. Love is such a douchebag
my first girl said yes to going out with me
unfortunately, it only lasted a month
and now im totally screwed love-wise...
love IS a douchebag...
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
my first girl said yes to going out with me
unfortunately, it only lasted a month
and now im totally screwed love-wise...
love IS a douchebag...

after she left me i started liking everyone
not a good idea
hurt alot of people not to mention myself
and its still going on
I spent a week in York (Maine) with a ton of my friends during the summer between middle school and high school. I was with four of my chums, one of their cousins, and one of her friends. I happened to be sweet on this friend, and it was the only time I've ever really been able to spend a lot of time with her (I stopped seeing her often as soon as high school started). That week was just so perfect. It was sort of the last throes of childhood, the last time everything was simple. We'd just walk around the beach or the town for hours on end, just existing. I really wish I could unwind like that again.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe
after she left me i started liking everyone
not a good idea
hurt alot of people not to mention myself
and its still going on

yea, i have this weird thing where i like all of my friends that are girls ... like, im easy going about it tho, so i never hurt anyone, but im totally screwed pretty much
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
My best friend sang to me over the phone for an hour and a half!
Thrashing is my business and business is good
There's a lot of happy moments, but usually when you first fall for someone and they love you back, and you're ignorant to the future problems.

Worse was when my now ex-girlfriend broke up with me for her bestfriend a while back..hurt like a mother.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
yea, i have this weird thing where i like all of my friends that are girls ... like, im easy going about it tho, so i never hurt anyone, but im totally screwed pretty much

dude, the same fuckign thing happens to me. idk why, but its like, weird.

idk lol
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
A few...

I was at a Satch concert with Eric Johnson opening. Vai came out onstage at the last few songs and they did a G3ish Jam! It was awesome! Then I looked at Dave Larue (Satch's bassist), and he caught my eye and gave me Devil Horns and when I gave him devil horns back he gave me one of Satch's picks!

Another time was just being at the Cliff Cultreri benefit show, with Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Dweezil Zappa, and MANY others! That was the best concert of my life BY FAR!
The day I listened to Hail to the Thief.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation