I didn't see a thread like this so...

Where's everyone doing for spring break? Summer plans? I'm going to the Smokey Mountains for spring, even though I was suppose to go to Florida

I don't see any reason why someone would do it but..

flaming =

EDIT: Oh yeah, i thought I'd add this for the mood:

Get off my lawn.
Last edited by HawkaLuigi at Mar 7, 2007,
Nothing much. Probably gonna get a pair of pants or a wah over the break, though...

I'm so fun.
Going to California to live in a house on the mountains for a few weeks.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
I'm probably staying at my camp all summer and getting a job. Swimming, Fishing, Kneeboarding all day every day. I might be moving over the summer too.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992
I'm going to Florida. First time ever. It's gonna be kickass.

If you're going with family, it will be quite un-kickass.
Now if you're going with friends to party. hell yeah, kickass on!

I get to do nothing but work and study.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
i'll go to ocean city, md. as i do every year with all my cousins and family and such (which is about 30 of us) so its actually really fun even though fmaily is around
thats cool, i use to go to ocean city, md every summer when i was a kid - you know, causing trouble on the boardwalk, go carts, always a good time. This year i'm going to corpus christi, tx for a buddy's wedding. I'm looking to take off some extra days and hit the beaches while i'm there too. I've done Florida before for spring break, I had a good time but it was really expensive - South Beach, what can you do. Best ever was the Bahamas though, amazing beaches and not expensive. I went with a bunch of friends which is a must for a good vacation. No offense to family vacations, but sometimes after one i feel like i deserve another vacation. But, yeah Port Lucaya was amazing - really good scenery.
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...
In July I am going to California for my first time, I've only ever been to Florida and soon will go to Amsterdam
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Quote by rbmason
If you're going with family, it will be quite un-kickass.
Now if you're going with friends to party. hell yeah, kickass on!

I get to do nothing but work and study.

I'm going with my parents, but it will still be fun. I'm gonna buy some stuff for my guitar that I can't get over here so it'll be kickass.