Page 1 of 2
Hmm... I hate that whole "no cheating on finals" little pet peeve they have.

In high school, it was being in the halls after the bell rang.
it's good for most, but I should be the exception!

In college there's really no rules other than no cheating/killing people.
Although the most annoying thing about school in general is that group of kids who always ask stupid ass questions just so the teacher will think they're good students.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
My high school wouldn't allow the Air Force ROTC members to wear camoflauge gear, because the school felt it was "Gang related."
Oh, Gravedigger,
When you dig my grave,
Could you make it shallow,
So i could feel the rain?
If we miss a day, We have to get our homework that day or it's late.

Not that bad but it's pretty annoying.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
At my school five cumulative tardies earns you a truancy ticket. Each one after that is another truancy ticket. The price increases with each ticket.
Quote by Twilight
But I resolve all conflicts and manage my anger in the Canadian Way (by writing letters) so no fights ever break out.

Where in Gods name did all you anime fanatics come from? Away with you - back to the darkness
truant laws.
ha!
school sucks altogether,even though i get all A's, and as stated by a friend "Greg's a geek, but not all the way, cause he plays guitar"
o well, gotta be good at it or youll become a hobo
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
No iPods on campus, no fights within 100 yards of the campus, no soft drinks or candy unless it's a special occasion, no cell phones on until after 4:00 on campus, no talking during class, regardless of situation. No hugging, kissing, winking, staring at, flirting, it's all PDA. Winking is sexual harrasment. So is touching.
PDA rules..really, what's wrong with a random hug or kiss in the hall? It's ridiculous.
Get off my lawn.
I hate that whole no listening to MP3 players even when the teacher is out. I still do it but I have to take em out every few seconds to tell the teacher i am listening to my Irish Aural.
I like this but it's pretty dumb. If you want to skip a class and you're on the band teachers' good side you can just hang out in the band room with people and one of the band directors will just call your teacher and say you had a lesson.

I take advantage of that so often.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
well i once went to an academy (a private school if you will), and they had a number of really weird rules...

1. the ever so gay 1 foot between girls and guys rule. no matter how old you were.
2. no couples/dating. if they found out you were dating (even outside school) they'd suspend you untill you broke up with them over the phone while the principal was listening.
3. bathroom & water fountain limits...once a week.

those were some of the few. anybody have similar rules in private schools?
No drinking games. It's not like it's enforced, but still. (I'm in res at university)
"Anyone who WATCHES a fight will receive a 5 day suspension"

yah that one only lasted one year, we fixed that when a fight broke out pretty much in front of the whole school.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by MEGADETH1122
we cant have our hair past the collar on our uniforms =[

then shave it off, and have your friend write "**** YOU" really big in sharpie on your head. that can't get mad at you for "what has been under your hair since you were born".
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by xdeline!
well i once went to an academy (a private school if you will), and they had a number of really weird rules...

1. the ever so gay 1 foot between girls and guys rule. no matter how old you were.
2. no couples/dating. if they found out you were dating (even outside school) they'd suspend you untill you broke up with them over the phone while the principal was listening.
3. bathroom & water fountain limits...once a week.

those were some of the few. anybody have similar rules in private schools?

They can't do that YOU pay THEM not the other way around threaten to take the money back
My old school (secondary) was completely s***e on the rules front:

I could go on, but just remembering all this makes me wanna kill myself...

Quote by holybassbatman!
                          Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
                          True?

Well. In my opinion homeworks are the most ridiculous thing since.... whatever.
                          GAWD I hate coming home to a bunch of homework.
                          yeah...believe it or not tuition was $10,000 a year per student. from Kindergarten to high school. I quit in grade 4...for obvious reasons. they have 80 students now, and a tuition of $35,000 a year for one person. stupid much?

Quote by dazzler16
                          They can't do that YOU pay THEM not the other way around threaten to take the money back
                          Quote by dazzler16

Actually they CAN do that. YOU don't pay them, your PARENTS do. I don't think many parents would have a problem with that if they're putting their kids in there in the first place. Bullshit, yes, but that's the way of the privates.

I did learn tho, if you're a good student, and never get into trouble, and get on the faculty's good side (including principals) you can pretty much do whatever you want.

I did roam the halls quite a bit during class suppsoedly doing random errands.

Ah well, it's good to be a nerd and never get into trouble.
                          Actually how I passed my senior year spring semester.
                          Quote by madbass518
                          rbmason speaks the truth
                          Quote by guitarfreak042
                          i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
                          Epi Goth G400 Extreme
                          Crate GLX212
                          Quote by xdeline!
                          yeah...believe it or not tuition was $10,000 a year per student. from Kindergarten to high school. I quit in grade 4...for obvious reasons. they have 80 students now, and a tuition of $35,000 a year for one person. stupid much?

Oh A rich kid I go to a public School (not too bad of a place) In Ireland and we are supposed to pay €80 a year as re-enrollment I havent paid in 5 years.

but you paid $50,000 for 5 years damn that is alot for stuff you will never really use.
                          very nice...deception is the best form of everything

Quote by rbmason
                          Actually they CAN do that. YOU don't pay them, your PARENTS do. I don't think many parents would have a problem with that if they're putting their kids in there in the first place. Bullshit, yes, but that's the way of the privates.

I did learn tho, if you're a good student, and never get into trouble, and get on the faculty's good side (including principals) you can pretty much do whatever you want.

I did roam the halls quite a bit during class suppsoedly doing random errands.

Ah well, it's good to be a nerd and never get into trouble.
                          Actually how I passed my senior year spring semester.
                          haha hardly a rich kid. just a lucky break in money for my parents at the time. and yeah...in the long run it was a HUGE waste. i attend a public high school now...and i have to say it is SO much better.

Quote by dazzler16
                          Oh A rich kid I go to a public School (not too bad of a place) In Ireland and we are supposed to pay €80 a year as re-enrollment I havent paid in 5 years.

but you paid $50,000 for 5 years damn that is alot for stuff you will never really use.
                          At our school we have to wear ID tags so that you can be recognized. It's annoying and slightly dumb, but I freely admit it's a good idea, to stop random people from coming into the school and kidnapping people or whatever. Also, mine is a self-paced school so basically it's like "do what you want so long as the work gets done." but there's still hard ass teachers who are all normal schoolish and try to teach you like the normal way, and also kick you out of classes if you're not doing the right subject. I think they can go soak their heads. It's mainly the English teachers that do it, they're all hard-asses.
                          ID tags!?
                          what's next...shock collars?
                          and surprisingly...that wouldn`t be to surprising.

Quote by st.stephen
                          At our school we have to wear ID tags so that you can be recognized. It's annoying and slightly dumb, but I freely admit it's a good idea, to stop random people from coming into the school and kidnapping people or whatever. Also, mine is a self-paced school so basically it's like "do what you want so long as the work gets done." but there's still hard ass teachers who are all normal schoolish and try to teach you like the normal way, and also kick you out of classes if you're not doing the right subject. I think they can go soak their heads. It's mainly the English teachers that do it, they're all hard-asses.
                          yeah i hate ID tags, they're gay. my school has like three hundred people in it (about an eight of schools that use ID tags)
                          Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
                          The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
                          She looks like an STD vending machine.
                          Nah my school is pretty easy goign just cause we don't listen to the rules anyways.
                          not allowed to be drunk in lectures. that sucks. and they don't give us free beer.
                          I don't think we actually have any explicit rule about being drunk in lectures, I've been pissed from the night before though, that wasn't too much fun really, focusing on my writing paper was a bit too much effort.
                          ...Bleep Bloop...
                          they stopped selling sobe after some stupid sophomore bashed a kid over the head with an empty sobe bottle... he ruined it for us all.

also to go to the bathroom my history teacher makes us do 45 pushups, then we have to wear a feathered boa on the way to and from the bathroom.
                          Go Veg.
                          can't sign a petition without the principal's signed permission.
                          Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
                          in my school ur not allowed to go to the health room unless u have ur agenda book signed...so all of my friends ask what would happen if one of us had a bullet wound but no agenda book...
                          Ah, the damn ID tags. At first I hated them, seeing as I had to replace mine 7 times in the first month, but I don't really care anymore. After awhile I got used to it. The only bad part is not being able to be in the halls if you don't have it.
                          Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
                          I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
                          In my school, your not allowed to light other kids clothes on fire and laugh!!... pfff can you believe it?!?!

ӨήӘ
                          ŝ
                          ĦĒŘ
                          ĿÎҜξ
                          Ǐ
                          ĐӨ♥ ♥ ♥

I know I'll never be your Mr. Right
                          But I'm happy to be your Mr. That'll Do For Tonight
                          Quote by 21xanadu12
                          We can't have any holes whatsoever in our pants.

sounds like the middle school with that fat principal on permanent pms. . .

anyway our highschool isn't too bad, but they do have some stupid rules in the middle school
                          in middle school i hear theres a no coats in the class room, apparently students smuggle guns into the class
                          in the high theres a rule about no coming to school drunk, and the principal has a little breatholizer he brings to school a couple times a week, its pretty funny actually
                          Page 1 of 2