I was recently looking for a guitar, then I though... is ground shipping safe for th guitar? Or will the neck get warped, will there be cracks in the body? Maybe if I upgraded to 2 nights or 1, it would come faster, or would that make it worse?

I would love some responses from people who have used ground shipping.

Thanks in advance!
For the most part, in my experience, they've made it through unscathed.

However if it's from a site, like, MusiciansFriends, they take it back if it's damaged in shipping.

Both myself and my friend got 2-day, and they came fine. However I do know someone who ordered one and the neck was slightly warped so that it couldn't hold the tuning. But the box looked fine, so we didn't know if it was from shipping or not.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Ordering online is such a gamble. I just don't want to waste so much money, thats why I would like to order from a place with GOOD return policies, or through a guitar shop that will order it for u and mail it back if it is damaged. (Most guitar places though don't, from what I know)
Quote by Funcoot
Ordering online is such a gamble. I just don't want to waste so much money, thats why I would like to order from a place with GOOD return policies, or through a guitar shop that will order it for u and mail it back if it is damaged. (Most guitar places though don't, from what I know)

It's called MF
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~