Im trying to find a game on addicting games. Im not sure if they even have it but its a common game. You are given a certain amount of people and have to build bridges and make paths for them to get across the level. Anyone know what im talking about?
Sounds a bit like bridge builder, but on that you have to make a bridge strong enough for a train to get across...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
ohhh ummmm.......lemmings....i think thats what ur thinking of
"I count the days to find, what was left behind. All of these names I clutch, will lead me to my home. Mothers and fathers start, to drown the living proof.....I cant remember these Lakes of Blood." - Cedric Bixler-Zavala
Quote by guitaristdave
Sounds a bit like bridge builder, but on that you have to make a bridge strong enough for a train to get across...

thats a sweet game... i had it downloaded on my old computer, i guess i should probably go and put it on this one.... as for the game the threadstarters talking about, im not very sure
sounds like lemmings to me
Oh, Gravedigger,
When you dig my grave,
Could you make it shallow,
So i could feel the rain?
anywhere i dont have to download it? ive seen plenty of games like that i just cant find them now.
i know they had a version of lemmings on there but it wasnt lemmings, it was something like mr. sandman and you used sand to make ramps and stuff
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
mario vs donkey kong march of the minis is the same thing on the DS...its lemmings by the way
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Lemmings!

How did I not know that ?!

I used to play it all the time, I have it on a disk somewhere, what a game!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew