its time to depart with my vk212.. and get a EVJ + cab instead to play with until i save more for a XXX/5150 .. (or duel rect if i hit jackpot or seomthing)....

how much does ppl think i can sell it for? gonna go on ebay.. so minimum i guess?

thnx
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
EVJ? Epi VJ?

If so...why? Just save the VK until youre ready to get a new amp then sell it for some extra cash...
Wouldn't it be a little smarted to keep the VK until you have enough money? That way you aren't spending money while you;re trying to save?

And as for how much to get for it, try selling it to a beginner/poser for closer to the price you bought it for. If not, then probably a little less than half price? Just a guess.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
cos i actually LIKE the EVJ head .. so i would keep it.. and i'd need a cab eventually anyway.. and the longer i wait to sell it the more it depreciates i ugess? its only like half year old
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

Quote by greendayguitar
Wouldn't it be a little smarted to keep the VK until you have enough money? That way you aren't spending money while you;re trying to save?

And as for how much to get for it, try selling it to a beginner/poser for closer to the price you bought it for. If not, then probably a little less than half price? Just a guess.

because some people have self control or disposable income for their spending need.

I'd say you could get $300 for it on Ebay.

However, when you set reserves and stuff they take a higher percentage from the final price.. Usually no reserve auctions go for higher, etc.
the reason also being i dun wanna lug around a 100w combo no more and that i dun need 100w even at gigs...
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av