Alright, so I'm gonna begin making my custom King V, and I wanted a Floyd for it. Being most of my stuff is gonna come from GuitarFetish.com, I figured I might as well get one of their floyds.
However, I wanted to know if anyone else has used one of them before, or if they're reliable. I don't want a bitchin guitar if it's not in tune!
So, has anyone used one?
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
If you're gonna get one, get an original Floyd Rose, not a licensed piece of crap. The OG's are uber pwnage.
Tiger style.
yeah really. Honestly gutiar fetish is overrated, they get a low of low end shit and try to deal it off as high end for cheap prices. Sure they are alright for cheap stuff like a knob or some strings or what. But don't trust them with anything retailed over 100 bucks, becuase your most likely getting jibbed.
Quote by kaplac
yeah really. Honestly gutiar fetish is overrated, they get a low of low end shit and try to deal it off as high end for cheap prices. Sure they are alright for cheap stuff like a knob or some strings or what. But don't trust them with anything retailed over 100 bucks, becuase your most likely getting jibbed.

umm in my dealings with them, their stuff has been top quality
the set of GFS pickups i have stand up to my friends seymour duncan alnico V single coils
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
ive heard good things aboutguitar fetish heard there wilkinsons are good. ill know for sure tommorow
Quote by carousel182
ive heard good things aboutguitar fetish heard there wilkinsons are good. ill know for sure tommorow

The pickups are decent, but the thing about the Wilkinsons are that WILKINSON MAKE THEM, not Guitar Fetish.
Personally, Kahler trems > Floyds
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
^ right, but floyd for $50 > Kahler for $350

I want to try a set of their professional GFS, But i am very happy witht eh 15 dollar single coil set. It's great.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
yeah, well bad news, my budget lowered!
so I'm gonna do a hardtail instead. Thanks anways
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG