So my friend has a paintball gun that he isnt going to use and he wants to sell it. I cant see him for a while so he said the gun had a symbol saying "marauder" on it. And he thinks it might be a spyder? Does anybody know what kinda gun has this emblem on it? thx.
Sounds like a Marauder by Brass Eagle.

They're pretty shitty, really.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
I have no clue what paintball guns are better quality, seeing as I don't play, but my friend who's dad is a paintball pro said something about "Spiders" being the best on the market though.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
brass eagles suck almost as much as skool, and if you didnt know, skool sucks on michael jackson
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Yea, johnnerz is correct. Even the part about the gun being shitty. It is comlete crap and should be destroyed at once. My friend actually had one and the springs all started going out on him.
If it is you that wants to get into paintballing the cheapest gun I can suggest to you would be the Spyder Rodeo. It is cheap, about $150 and has a good firing rate, and it is totally worth the money.
Or you could be like every other average joe out there and get a Tipmann 98 Custom.
Quote by The Spoon
I hope i dont get sigged but whats a dike?

Quote by blakkin
Yet another problem that can be easily solved by violent incest.

With Fingers Sore
Yea thats a Brass Eagle
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412

Col. Catman of the KISS ARMY UG REGIMENT:
PM Sloopy to join up!
those are shitty as hell

i have a spyder shutter i got but i wish i could sell it no one plays around here anymore
Go to real hardcore shows.
i had a brass eagle from walmart and i brought it back the same day...it was awful...then i went to hobby town and bouhgt a spyder agressor xt...it was pretty good...i played a couple of times...then i sold it
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
brass eagles are the shittiest, spyders and tippmans are still beginner guns but far better than brass eagles.... personally I have a custom autococker, pwned.
Ha, I had one of those shitty things before. I got fed up with it, chucked it into a pond, then got a Spyder TL Plus. That one sucked too cause the feed system is just shitty and it always chopped balls. I sold that one for like $100 then I got my Spyder Electra ACS. It's a pretty damn nice marker for the money.
Quote by happytimeharry
Ha, I had one of those shitty things before. I got fed up with it, chucked it into a pond, then got a Spyder TL Plus. That one sucked too cause the feed system is just shitty and it always chopped balls. I sold that one for like $100 then I got my Spyder Electra ACS. It's a pretty damn nice marker for the money.

wow you just completely described the exact same set of guns my friend has gone through owning.

but ya threadstarter, its shit dont even think about paying money for that. i have actaully given marauders to people before just for the fun of being able to light them up later in the game when their gun jams.
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
oh hell no. Im not even thinking about buying that. Im more into woodsball and strategy anyways. And who said Tippmann were starter guns? There not made for speedball and will kick your ass in woodsball. Ive got an A-5 with a 14" barrel. I wouldnt trade it for anything. My friend that is dirt cheap wants a cheap marker and my other friend might have sold it for 50 bucks. I know its not even worth that, lol.
Spyders are begginers guns. I hate my job...I have been working at Mr.Paintball for over a year and a half...I know too much about Paintball
High as tits
Quote by jackson action
oh hell no. Im not even thinking about buying that. Im more into woodsball and strategy anyways. And who said Tippmann were starter guns? There not made for speedball and will kick your ass in woodsball. Ive got an A-5 with a 14" barrel. I wouldnt trade it for anything. My friend that is dirt cheap wants a cheap marker and my other friend might have sold it for 50 bucks. I know its not even worth that, lol.

Ok, so you didn't want to buy it, but your friend did? And you were probably planning on playing against him and lighting his ass up, right?

That is the bastardiest, funniest thing I've ever heard. I love playing the kids with Wal-Mart guns who think they're badasses.

You might want to try Special Ops Paintball if you're into woodsball, they've got some pretty cool shit.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Yeah dude its a Brass Eagle, I absolutely hated it. It shot more accurate with the barrel off then with it on.