Recently I have been looking into a new guitar besides my Ibanez S470 thats not a trem-equipped guitar. Was looking into schecters and epiphones' les paul types, but these agiles have caught my eye for the price. Does anyone here have any experience with them. How close do the lp copies come to the real thing? What about the strats and teles? Would greatly appreciate it if anyone good give some feedback on these things.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
The AL Agile's are extremely good guitars, and are worth well more than what you pay, as are most of their guitars.

I can't really comment on the SX guitars though, as I haven't played them, or heard much about them.
yes i was looking at the als, but wish I could get the plain al3000 in rootbeer instead of the taper version
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
I actually thought the SX guitars were much better

Seems like the stuff from the chinese factory is better then korea
I was looking at agile les pauls and noticed they have tons and tons of leftys in colors like green, blue, cherry sunburst, and even silverburst yet they don't have many choices for righty players. Anyone know anything about this?
Quote by musiclover2399
I was looking at agile les pauls and noticed they have tons and tons of leftys in colors like green, blue, cherry sunburst, and even silverburst yet they don't have many choices for righty players. Anyone know anything about this?

They'll be getting their new stock at the end of April.
^Thanks! Though that's such a long time away, I REALLY wanted a silverburst....

On that note, does epi still make their silverburst les paul custom? They still have it listed on musiciansfriend.
I recently bought an Agile AD-2000, its an LP double cut. I was shocked at how well this thing was put together. Well worth the money. I also have an SX strat, and I love it to. The pickups were not to my taste so I replaced them.