Hi everybody,
I've been playing guitar for about 6 to 7 months, I am currently playing on an Epiphone Sg. I really think it is time to get rid of the little amp i have now. I got the amp really cheap I'm not sure of the model but i know it's also an epiphone. I was thinking about a Fender amp, not sure which one though. I was hoping you guys could post a few good amplifiers under $350.

EricTheGreat123
What kinda of music are you interested in playing?
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Try Rolands cube and Vox Valvetronix.

Stay FAR FAR away from Marshall MG and Line 6 Spider.

No one else needs to post on this thread, i just took care of everything.
You'll get a lot of suggestions for Roland Cube and Vox Valvetronix, and yes they are pretty good quality solid state amps, but if you wanna venture into the realm of tube tone for an extremely affordable price look into the Epiphone Valve Jr. Mostly a practice amp tho, so don't expect to use it much if your playing with other people.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Quote by Chinomaster182
Try Rolands cube and Vox Valvetronix.

Stay FAR FAR away from Marshall MG and Line 6 Spider.

No one else needs to post on this thread, i just took care of everything.

+1

also, if you have enough guts ( you may have that ) and experience ( you dont have that ) and general amp knowledge ( you dont have that ) look into the used tube amp catagory between 10 and 30 watts
Quote by EricTheGreat123
Er... well a little bit of everything.. classic rock...metal... possibly punk

You could get a gently used Fender Blues Junior for under $350. Great amp that'll last you a long time. All tube. It's 15W is noticably louder than the 30W Valvetronix or Cube. It's tone is noticably better, too. Very much so.

It'll also hold it's value, whereas the SS amps mentioned above will lose half of theirs as soon as they leave the store.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Thanks Every1 I'll definetly look into em'
[img]http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/jimi-hendrix-flying-v.jpg[/img]
Awesome Guitar ^^^
Last edited by EricTheGreat123 at Mar 8, 2007,
Just yesterday I purchased the amp... I choose a Fender fm65 dsp. Due to the green tag event sale at guitar center it was only 230 dollars instead of the 500 dollars.

Thanks to everyone that replied....=D
[img]http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/jimi-hendrix-flying-v.jpg[/img]
Awesome Guitar ^^^