Does anyone know of any other like photo maps sort of like google earth? I was curious which one could zoom in the most.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Why aren't these ever updated?
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Photographing the whole planet might take a while? I don't know, though since I first looked at where I live on Google Earth ages ago, then on wikimapia now, wikimapia's more up to date.
« »
I'm so excited to see where technology brings us in 10-15 years, or maybe less... Do you guys think satellite imagery will be readily available with great quality anywhere in the world?

On that note, I guess it won't be the WHOLE world... One time me and a friend were looking at Russia on Google Earth, and at one part there was a big black box covering something... That's just kind of creepy.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
lol...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
i think microsoft has one that zooms really far in. it's on their website i think.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Quote by BreakingBnj
I'm so excited to see where technology brings us in 10-15 years, or maybe less... Do you guys think satellite imagery will be readily available with great quality anywhere in the world?

On that note, I guess it won't be the WHOLE world... One time me and a friend were looking at Russia on Google Earth, and at one part there was a big black box covering something... That's just kind of creepy.

yeah, i think they black out baghdad too and what not.
my friend said that if you go somewhere in utah, you can see a test missile, like the trail of it and stuff, i don't know if its true, but thats what he told me
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.