we've talked on msn, i could tell what she actually thinks cuz it's just text. she has lots of friends in school. i think it's because she's rly friendly to ppl. there's this guy rly close to her but he never acts like a BF, i mean kissing or touching. how do i find out?
peanuts and beers
i hate talking to girls i have a crush on over the internets, i always make a fool outta my self...>=(

stop being lame, just ask man...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Just casually ask...it's normal for people to ask others who they're dating. If she says yes then just be like 'Cool, cool' and if she asks why you wanted to know just say that it was out of curiosity.
Quote by RPGoof
Next, go to the relationship thread.

Probably something along those lines.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Ask her if she has a boyfriend, or if shes looking or interested in having one. I don't know, it might just be me, but i'm never shy to ask these questions, and girls barely ever take it as flirting. And if they give it away they arent interested then they will show it right away, and you will save yourself from a meaningful, painful, hurtful rejection. Maybe talk to her in person, most girls I know find it hard to say no to your face. LOL
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
Ask her if she has a boyfriend, or if shes looking or interested in having one. I don't know, it might just be me, but i'm never shy to ask these questions, and girls barely ever take it as flirting. And if they give it away they arent interested then they will show it right away, and you will save yourself from a meaningful, painful, hurtful rejection. Maybe talk to her in person, most girls I know find it hard to say no to your face. LOL

that is very goopd my frind. i will take that advice to heart especialyl the lien "if shes interested in ahving a BF" what ive recently adapted as well is when i try to ask someone out im asking them to be my girlfriend and nto my frind so if they dont talk to you after thast fine cuz i only realyl wanted them for sexual shit. really hard to explain but sokethign along thsoe lines. for different grils i have different thigns i want em for u know? like theese ones id realyl lei to have a relationship with otehr jsuta for a cheap ****.
just talk to her and be like so are you dating ______. and then go listen to opeth.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by RPGoof
Next, go to the relationship thread.

i HATE those ONLY relationship threads and what not
its so annoying to get that message every time you forget to put something there
and does anyone ever respond? is there any order?
well, sorta
but still
i HATE IT
ok
sorry
im done being a d--- commie
uhhh, tell her how you feel?
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by TORSION
find out what?

YOU WIN!!!

you have had the dumbest thing to say all day
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
Quote by Blak R Immortal
just talk to her and be like so are you dating ______. and then go listen to opeth.

Yeah. Definitely listen to Opeth. You could kill the other guy. That always works.
Quote by Infatuation
we've talked on msn, i could tell what she actually thinks cuz it's just text. she has lots of friends in school. i think it's because she's rly friendly to ppl. there's this guy rly close to her but he never acts like a BF, i mean kissing or touching. how do i find out?

Stop thinking and just go for it.

be like

You : "hey, whatcha doin this Friday night? Wanna go to the punk rock show with me?"

Her : " Sure "

OMG that was easy!

I've found that just going for it usually works. Like last weekend I met a girl at a party my friends and I threw. She came with a friend. And I asked her friend if she had a bf and she was like "yeah she does" and I was like "pfffffft thats not gonna stop me!" I went over started talking and got her number and have went on 2 dates since appearantly her friend was full of crap and she donest even have a bf.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
um have you ever heard of the relationship thread??
LEAFS FOR CUP