while at the super market today i saw a full goat head along with all the other meats, and i mean a fule head. It had rotting teeth, a tongue hanging out, eyes, brains, everything. All day im wondering if someone packaging it did it as a joke or do sick people actually by this kind of thing

so i guess my question is, has anyone seen a full animal head (eyes, teeth, brain and all) for sale in their supermarket

it was quite disturbing btw
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Can't say I have, butchers maybe. There'll be lots of places/cultures where parts of animal heads are eaten.
« »
people cook and eat whole heads?

- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
I've never seen a full animal head in a supermarket..but my friends dad is a big time hunter and he kept this full boar head out in the garage freezer..that was gross.
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
mmmm
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
mmmm

"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
I've seen that before. It was at a supermarket that was a least the same size as a super walmart. They had everything there. Goats head, pigs head, alagator meat, kangaroo meat, snake meat, live fish, live sharks.
Turn Off Your Mind, Relax And Float Downstream

...and if you don't know where your going, any road will take you there
I've seen whole fish, and lobster, but never a whole goat head. Dunno if my supermarket even has goat, cut up or not.
Matter of fact, I saw exactly the same thing, but funny thing is, it still had eyeballs. I was in France at the time though, so I suppose it's the norm there. Bloody French.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
never seen that before, but now i really want to...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
My Dad worked customs in an airport, he's told me stories about bizarre bits of animals people try to bring in to the country. Mostly from Africa.
« »
Seen it before, very common in Jordan. In the Mideast, sheep's brains are delicacy
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
you get a few butchers where they have whole pig heads
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
when i was in hawi'i i saw a whole goat, head eyes, everything, in a burlap sack inside a supermarket.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
haha actually a lot of good answers

i feel like my question has been fufilled

- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
i saw this red pasty liquid thing in a tray once, and the label at the bottom read

PIG BLOOD
Brrr0000000000oooooooooooTALLLLllll!!!!!!!shit+11111eleven!!!!!!!1!!shift+3-2!!!1111!onehundredeleven
Quote by hug a llama
i saw this red pasty liquid thing in a tray once, and the label at the bottom read

PIG BLOOD

Hey, be glad it didn't read

YOUR SISTER'S MENSTRUAL BLOOD
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I was in a supermarket (note: supermarket, not super market) and saw something really gross resembling brain, intestents and some random organs.

Needless to say, I bought some bananas instead.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I was in a supermarket (note: supermarket, not super market) and saw something really gross resembling brain, intestents and some random organs.

Needless to say, I bought some bananas instead.

Believe it or not, I've had cow brain (called sweetbreads) and it was insanely good.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Believe it or not, I've had cow brain (called sweetbreads) and it was insanely good.

Hannibal Lecter FTW!
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
When I went to Greece on a school trip there was a whole goat hanging in the doorway of the butchers, and it was covered in flies.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
I've seen it goat/sheep heads down in Texas. A lot of the Mexicans down there ate that stuff.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by MetalMilitia212

Hm... well I do like cows...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████