Hi, I'm teaching some of the boys in my school beginning guitar and need titles of songs that are in G and use C, D, and perhaps 1-3 other chords. I've started them on Sloop John and Brown Eyed Girl. I would appreciate other suggestions. Thanks!
helpless by neil young, move on by jet, hotel yorba by the white stripes, wish you were here by pink floyd; idk, there's a lot.
I will fuc
sweet home alabama?
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
Knockin' on Heavens Door?

Edit: Sorry wrong order... G-D-C my bad.

Double Edit: Nevermind I thought you wanted that order.
SPACE FOR RENT
Good riddance, greenday.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Wild Thing sounds good with those chords.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Look at some Bob Seger songs. He uses those chords quite a bit and they are damn good songs.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day
A-Hole by Bowling for Soup
Bad Moon Rising by CCR
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
i dont know any with that exact chord progression but disarm by the smashing pumpkins was one of the first songs i learned on guitar
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
i dont know any with that exact chord progression but disarm by the smashing pumpkins was one of the first songs i learned on guitar

Disarm isn't G-C-D though. The Sweater Song by Weezer, also Salty Dog by Flogging Molly.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Disarm isn't G-C-D though. The Sweater Song by Weezer, also Salty Dog by Flogging Molly.

It is mainly with G-C-D and E chords, also On The Arrow by AFI is a song that is close to that same progression, and Be Like That by 3 Doors Down, Polly and Half the Man I Used to Be are kinda close...I don't know how specific you were wanting them, but those ones are close to what you were asking...I think.
Mother by Pink Floyd
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.