My pop up blocker is going off and fucking up me internets.

Is anyone else having these kinds of problems with this site?I swear this is the worst place for it.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I get that once in a while, ill get like 5 pop ups in a row, and its all poker shit too. It gets rather annoying, its like it found a way around the pop up blocker.
i have 2 pop up blockers and i still get that shit

so you're not alone
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
My pop up blocker just when crazy a minute ago too. It blocked 30 in a row, just a contant, "click...click...click...click..." It was insane. I didn't actually get any pop ups, but it clicks everytime one is blocked, I thought my computer froze at first.
Quote by Partyboy2k05
My pop up blocker just when crazy a minute ago too. It blocked 30 in a row, just a contant, "click...click...click...click..." It was insane. I didn't actually get any pop ups, but it clicks everytime one is blocked, I thought my computer froze at first.

Thats exactly what happened to me accually.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by Partyboy2k05

mine did that for a while then i guess it just fixed itself but yea i get poker pop ups and stuff occasionally but w/e no big deal for me

EDIT after a while it made me laugh wen it happened because it reminded me of a cartoon machine gun
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
popups arent bad, but the god damn "congratulations, you have just won two free ipods" ad is driving me insane.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD