Hey, im new the forums, but the thing that made me come here was the amount of Big Wreck tabs...

Could someone try and give it a shot and tab up some of the songs, please?

thanks sooooo much if you do!
I've been a fan of these guys for a few years now. It's a shame they disbanded, huh? Haven't listened to Thornely at all; I'm guessing they sound similar to Big Wreck. I was looking at a few tabs for songs off of In Loving Memory Of... a couple of weeks ago and found that they were full of mistakes. I'm willing to tab some of their stuff, as I would get enjoyment out of it myself. Just let me know if there are any specific songs you would like tabbed. I was thinking about starting with Blown Wide Open, Overemphasizing or Fall Through The Cracks.
Quote by live_fan
I've been a fan of these guys for a few years now. It's a shame they disbanded, huh? Haven't listened to Thornely at all; I'm guessing they sound similar to Big Wreck. I was looking at a few tabs for songs off of In Loving Memory Of... a couple of weeks ago and found that they were full of mistakes. I'm willing to tab some of their stuff, as I would get enjoyment out of it myself. Just let me know if there are any specific songs you would like tabbed. I was thinking about starting with Blown Wide Open, Overemphasizing or Fall Through The Cracks.

Alright, thanks alot bro.

Here's a video of Overemphasizing if it helps you with any of the fingering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FZ1oquUCUY

He kind of does his own solo for the guitar solo in the song, at the end though.

I was wondering if you could tab some of these songs for me;

-Ease My Mind, thats off of The Pleasure and the Greed

-The Pleasure and the Greed - TPATG

-Overemphasizing - In Loving Memory.

Alright thanks alot dude, if you have msn could you add me?

laughlin_t@hotmail.com