ok, (dont tell me to search because ive already tried) who was that one proffesional guitar player guy who had his guitar stolen and like some guy was sellin it on ebay?? i REALLY liked his guitar and i wanted to knwo what his name was

any help would be appreciated
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Hmmm...

The only thing I can think of is when Zakk Wylde lost his guitar out the back of his truck, and some dude bought it at a pawn shop for $200. Zakk tracked him down, took it back but gave him a brand new Zakk Wylde Custom LP straight out of Gibson's Custom Shop.
umm...i know clapton's les paul was stolen, then he played strats after that...but don't know....

also slash's top hat....

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Kirk Hammet got his guitar stolen by some dude in the crowd once but he got it back....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I remember reading that George Harrison lent a guitar to someone and it eventually ended up getting pawned, but then it came back around to him again.
Some guy who had a guitar signed and played by Steve Vai got it stolen, but given back (it was on some show on discovery channel 'What it Takes a Theif') I was mortally shocked at how they could do that, even if they were to give it back.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by evening_crow

also slash's top hat....

I heard about that!

what ever happened with that ? How'd he get that back ? I remember on the radio the dude wanted a reward for it
no, it was like really sweet like his guitar was a strat (i think.. or the shape anyway) and it had like graffitti all over it and the anarchy symbol it was pretty sweet

Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler

ANYWHO, on topic...
anybody know??

James Hetflied got his Marshall amp stolen and I think that inspired Fade to black.
www.wikipedia.com
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
George Lynch of Dokken got his stolen and sold on EBAY haha
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
As said Laiho's Jacksons...

Randy Rhoad's guitar? Some guy has it. It was in Guitar World.
High as tits
no, no, i cant remember his name. it was a strat shaped guitar, white or vintage blonde i believe and he just like did the whole paintjob himself he just like grafitiied all over it and his guitar was like stolen backstage by somebody and then they were selling it on ebay

just to throw in something that's been bugging me, which guitarist was it that lost his guitar and ended up finding it in a ditch?
I will fuc
it was george lynch!! i think that was him.. but i cant seem to find a pic of his guitar anywhere...

anybody find any pics of george lynchs grafitti guitar??

no, u can definatly tell its graffiti like, i remember it has the anarchy symbol by like the knobs

Quote by evening_crow
umm...i know clapton's les paul was stolen, then he played strats after that...but don't know....

also slash's top hat....

Dude, no way. Where did u hear that? Clapton was a rock star at that point, I don't think a stolen les paul would stop him from playing them completely. He started playing strats because he wanted a more jangly, buddy guy type tone.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?