Page 1 of 2
I just read that like an hour ago and I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time Maddox ****in Ownes his pedasmile article is ridiculously funny too
If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.

I was in my programming class at the beginning of this semester, and the professor asked somebody (anybody) to name an operating system. Me and another guy in the back row immediately said "Mac OS." And he said "Ah, we've got a couple of Mac loyalists back there." We were like "No, it's just something to say other than the obvious 'Windows'." So I'm a PC person myself.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Hahahaha.

"You also agree that you will not use these products for...the development, design, manufacture, or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons."

From the actual iTunes End User License Agreement.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Real Player does not take over your computer. Guy must not know how to install it properly.
I'm not a fan of Mac myself, but I like going into the stores to see if there isn't something over priced there that I couldn't buy at Radioshack and to listen to the outright lies they tell their customers.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i read that yesterday.

about time he put out an update.

i thought it was pretty funny, and he has a point.

i hear more mac users talking about how much better than mac's are than the other way around.
kitfoo, who's that in ur avatar? looks like noodles from the offspring.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
OMG I love it! I hate how much Mac people talk.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by Maddox
You can't install Quicktime anymore unless you download bullshit iTunes.

?

Edited because bitches have to stalk me on AIM.
Last edited by Leonheart at Mar 7, 2007,

Yeah man I read this like the minute it was put up on his site. One of the best ones he's put out in a while. Oh, here's another thing PC can do that Mac can't...

ytmnd

damn I love ytmnd...
Last edited by happytimeharry at Mar 7, 2007,
I can't drag and drop!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by happytimeharry

Yeah man I read this like the minute it was put up on his site. One of the best ones he's put out in a while. Oh, here's another thing PC can do that Mac can't...

ytmnd

damn I love ytmnd...

Damn, you gotta love that
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

quicktime was originally a Mac program...It's personal preference, I've never had a problem with my Macs and I always have problems with PCs therefore I use Mac. Also Macintosh are the only computers that can boot all 3 OS, OSX, Windows, Linux.
Macintosh Master
Quote by Dirge Humani
@ Counterstrike reference.

-1000 points for me for knowing that reference without ever playing Counterstrike.
' I'm such a nerd...

Actually I noticed that too, and I don't play it either.
Quote by Neil_
whats with the worms arm search???

Looks like he was trying to find a torrent for Worms: Armageddon.
I have dandruff, and I buy most of my jeans from a grocery store.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by happytimeharry
Looks like he was trying to find a torrent for Worms: Armageddon.

Yeap.

And unfortunately some crazy fucker IM'ed me and said he could kill me.

I read the PSP one as well, they aren't that bad for what they cost now, but Sony could've atleast made a more scratch resistance screen, micro-dust scratches the screen.
im a mac user and i dont go around bragging. i mean i have friends that like to go around and bash windows, and guess whaT? to me, its all personal preference
There's something living in these lines.
Quote by raisinbran

I read the PSP one as well, they aren't that bad for what they cost now, but Sony could've atleast made a more scratch resistance screen, micro-dust scratches the screen.

Yeah, its not bad when the PSP is on, just when you turn it off you see al those damn scratches.

Quote by guitarguy0153
im a mac user and i dont go around bragging. i mean i have friends that like to go around and bash windows, and guess whaT? to me, its all personal preference

Good for you.

Too bad I can't say the same for your friends.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
Yeah, its not bad when the PSP is on, just when you turn it off you see al those damn scratches.

Same thing with iPods. I've nicked the hell out of mine but I hardly notice when I'm watching a movie on it or something.
Quote by happytimeharry

ytmnd

damn I love ytmnd...

lol at the teabagging
A/S/L?
Macs are overall better computers, PC's are better with gaming.
The debate only exist with people who have never used a mac.
peace & chemicals
Quote by anti

I've used a Mac, and I still don't like them.

The interface is stupid as hell
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

The interface is stupid?
It's not much different then window xp/vista, only it looks better and it will never go to a blue screen. It's very simple, but simple doesn't mean stupid, simple means it was planned out better.
peace & chemicals
Quote by anti
The interface is stupid?
It's not much different then window xp/vista, only it looks better and it will never go to a blue screen. It's very simple, but simple doesn't mean stupid, simple means it was planned out better.

It doesn't matter how similar they are, I still don't like it. I like my organization better.

Edit-X: Yes simple means stupid, if you can't figure out how to do things in windows then you have problems that another computer won't fix.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by anti
The interface is stupid?

This is exactly what Maddox was talking about.

I have a Mac laptop for school use. I don't care for it due to some unreconcileable faults, so I mostly stick to my Dell. It's a personal preference. Get over it.
Quote by anti

Macs are better for the computer illiterate.
Running XP with no anitspyware/antivirus/firewall installed, i do install them every couple of months just to test and haven't got spyware/virus yet.

Quote by anti
The interface is stupid?

Lol! I havent seen a BSOD since win98

+many distros of linux are better than both
Ron Paul 2008
Last edited by operationska00 at Mar 8, 2007,
Quote by anti
The interface is stupid?

Sorry, just couldn't pass up the chance for another ytmnd...

http://itstoocomplicatedapple.ytmnd.com/

Look up any review comparing Mac OSX vs. Windows Vista.
I have both, i've used windows since 3.0, and i'm a bit new to Macs. It's just nice not having to deal with viruses, networking is ridiculously simple, plus it deals with huge things such as video editing way better than windows.
Of course it's personal preference, but most of it is people being scared that one day they will have to switch.
peace & chemicals
Page 1 of 2