0 0%
Tarzan
3 7%
The Fox and the Hound
5 11%
Aladdin
4 9%
Voters: 46.
Yep, what is your favorite animated Disney movie, going from the really old ones like Dumbo to the last one, I guess the last classic one, was Tarzan. I mean the old-school animation, none of the CGI witchcraft...

Mine is Robin Hood, I like that whistling theme from Robin Hood, the Ooh-De-Lally One, but I had pretty much all of them on video, because I was a weenie
Alice in Wonderland.

Edit: Or the Lion King. That was pretty epic.
Last edited by Leonheart at Mar 7, 2007,
Oh yeah Robin Hood was awesome

I liked Aladin, The Jungle Book and The Lion King but i cant believe you left out

you forgot Beauty and The Beast, Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, The Rescuers...
Some Guy?
Last edited by some_guy at Mar 7, 2007,
The Great Mouse Detective

i used to watch it like once or twice a month when i was younger.

it never gets much credit. i mean, a lot of people ive talked to about disney movies either forgot about it, or never saw it. its definitely underrated.

buuut, on your list, probably the Lion King.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Mar 7, 2007,
Quote by Leonheart
Alice in Wonderland.

Seconded.

That movie was sheer awesomeness from beginning to end.
Aaaaahh!! Dammmmit!! I forgot Alice in Wonderland, that's my second favorite...

Edit: I guess I left out a lot of movies, but there are only 10 poll slots anyway

and thanks^
Last edited by Siftings at Mar 7, 2007,
The Lion King
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Alice in Wonderland or Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, both of which you forgot to include on the poll. I really liked the Little Mermaid too, which you also forgot to add.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by daytripper75

OMG

i loved that movie when i was little
Some Guy?
fantasia me and my friends used to trip out to that shit but were stright now so dont really watch it ne mor id have to say the lion king
Robin Hood, The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. All bring back fond memories of my childhood. Thank you! lol.
Quote by Siftings
Aaaaahh!! Dammmmit!! I forgot Alice in Wonderland, that's my second favorite...

Edit: I guess I left out a lot of movies, but there are only 10 poll slots anyway

and thanks^

you shouldn't of made a poll

because honestly its terrible
Some Guy?
Im gonna go with Alice in Wonderland to. I totaly forgot about it untill i watched it with my little brother a couple days ago. awesome movie
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

Gotta be Aladdin. I still watch it from time to time. Simply great.

The Lion King was pretty good, too.
Alice in Wonderland is so trippy :lol:, first time I saw it I was kind of scared, a little screwed up even. But it's fantastic, they were showing it on Toon Disney a few weeks ago Ithink

/bump
Wasnt the nightmare before christmas a disney movie? if so then it, and if not then i have to go with the lion king, that movie ruled my childhood.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by daytripper75

i used to watch it like once or twice a month when i was younger.

it never gets much credit. i mean, a lot of people ive talked to about disney movies either forgot about it, or never saw it. its definitely underrated.

Oh my God me too!!! That is seriously one of the greatest. My favorite listed thought would be 101 Dalmatians.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Leonheart
Alice in Wonderland.

Edit: Or the Lion King. That was pretty epic.

Hell yeah

Wasn't there also a movie called the rescuers that had mice saving this girl from this swamp?

Als I voted Alladin.
Road to El Dorado FTW.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
sure it was okay, but not as good as robin hood. and I was 9 or 10 so i must be like that guy from Rainman or something, with my memorial perception

and the poll was on the spot, but i should've had fantasia, alice in wonderland, snow white, sleeping beauty, even peter pan. too bad, these things in life
Last edited by Siftings at Mar 8, 2007,
Pinocchio FTW!

But I did watch the Jungle Book all the time whenever I went over my grandparent's house, so I'll vite that.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon