Page 1 of 4
Well has anyone else at one time had something embarrassing go wrong when buy,useing or disposeing of condoms.Anybody have some thing to share?I'll start.

Well it happened in the summer when i went to my local pharmacy to buy some condoms.I picked the worst time of the day too do it(mid-morning between 10 and 11 am),due to all the old people getting meds an nick-nacks.Well a little embarrassed by this i waited about 5 mins or so for the register area to clear out a little.When my chance finally came i walked to the register and thinking the coast was clear i put them on the counter.Well just as i started to feel safe,an old women walked up behind me.I was kinda froze for a sec and and dint know what to think.Well the lady at the register being a bit older an all gave me the understanding look an bagged them quickly.Just as i was leaving she and the old lady were smileing at me and the lady at the register said "have a good day sir", in a real chipery voice.......God it was akward.

So mines not too bad but it was weird for me.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
well, first time i ever bought condoms, i bought Magnums, and they were too small.

that was totally embarrassing.

jk. i dont have any embarrassing stories about condoms.
once i had on a condom and ****ed a girl in the ass and got shit all over it and then i accidently dropped it on the floor in my parents bedroom (were we had the sex) and they found it later and sent me to bootcamp.
My parents found my condoms when they decided to reorganize my room (they found other things, but that's a whole nother story), anyways my mom freaks out and my dad says well at least he's safe...

So no, no embarrassing stories here.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by jett12
once i had on a condom and ****ed a girl in the ass and got shit all over it and then i accidently dropped it on the floor in my parents bedroom (were we had the sex) and they found it later and sent me to bootcamp.

owned
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
One time I had sex in my room and was too lazy to walk to the trash can so I put the dirty condom in a sock. My mom took my laundry and she found the dirty condom in the dryer and was like WHAT THE **** IS THIS? DO YOU WANNA HAVE SEX IN MY HOUSE! GET A F*CKING JOB. It was great.
I was like "what mom? hey, shut the **** up, I could kick your ass if I wanted to.."

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Once apon a time your mommy and daddy had sex. Daddies condom broke. 9 months later:enter you
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
Once apon a time your mommy and daddy had sex. Daddies condom broke. 9 months later:enter you

No actually my dad was to poor to buy condoms(cause he wanted beer money more),plus he was already loaded when he used that logic.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Last edited by rob_the_useless at Mar 8, 2007,
This is probably embarassing for my roommate. She just started going out with this one guy and I woke up one morning only to hear them doing something in the bunk below me. I asked her later that day if she diddled her boyfriend that morning when I was in the room and she lied and said she didn't. Well, they weren't exactly discreet about where they put the used condom because it was sitting on top of everything in our trash can. I took a piece of paper and wrote "WTF is this then?" on it and put it on her bed. Then I took one of her pencils and picked up the condom and set it on the paper, careful not to let it touch my hand. When I came back from class it was gone. We never talked about it again.
Peepee on yo tittays
Well when I first got braces I used flavor condoms as a substitute for chewing gum. Am glad that chewing breaks the rubber so I never successfully blew a bubble at school
I got the dirty deed done and put the condom back in the wrapper and threw it in my trash can and a few days later i had to take out the trash i set the trash out on the curb and i let my cat out and he tore apart the trash and the condom was in my neighbors yard...chewed up and nasty..
Not embarrissing, but I put a condom on a wooden pole and people kept staring at it =]
One time me and my G/F were ****in and she called her parents to make sure they wernt comin home (yes while I was still goin to town) and they said they were right down the street so i threw my clothes on and had to ride home blue ballin with the condom still on my dick...
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by DeathSlut69
One time me and my G/F were ****in and she called her parents to make sure they wernt comin home (yes while I was still goin to town) and they said they were right down the street so i threw my clothes on and had to ride home blue ballin with the condom still on my dick...

hahahaha
Fuckin quality man.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

No embarassing stories for me. I did some chick with a chocolate ripple flavoured condom I took it off after and she decided to start giving me head, apparantly my dick had a chocolate taste about it.
Some kids at school had magnums. I mean seriously, ****ing magnums. They gave me one, saying id need it, i said the only time id need this is if id had my dick stuck in ice for an hour (ya know, the shrinkage). Ah, kids, some of them are just losers.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
my friend said one time him and his GF were ****in and his mom called and said they were comin home so he panicked and flushed his rubber down the toilet and the toilet flooded

Can that happen?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
I was trying to buy condoms with my gf(ex now thank god) once in Wal-Mart self-checkout thing. We also tried to be Viva la Bam, which apparently you have to be 18 to buy. So the lady had to come over and help us out cause we were 17 at the time, and so she must have scanned the condoms like 20 times cause it all kept messing up. Pretty big line behind us. Pretty embarrassing.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
not embarassing, but funny

during sex ed, we were given condoms to put on a wooden pole to demostrate the obvious. Thing is, teacher went out to talk to another teacher, and we stole about 15 condoms? maybe less than that. We blew them up to the point of explosion

teacher comes in, and everyone is covered in condom pieces. So is the ceiling. And her computer screen. Then we got stood down.
Well, I went to go buy some, I got them all picked out, when I went to the counter and started the transaction my friend yelled "Price check on extra small condoms".
It wasn't too bad.
I've never had any embarrassing stories really. Just the occasional time where the damn thing won't go on or you're not paying attention and about put it on backwards. Ya just gotta be like, "Wait a damn second woman! These things don't just go on by themselves!"

But I remember we were all partying at my buddies dorm one time and him and his gf went into an adjecent dorm (basically two dorms shared a middle bathroom) which wasn't his. So he comes back later and says he already broke two and get one from me. Well, those people come back later to get into their room and they're beyond pissed. Apparently my buddy missed one of the condoms and it was left in the other dudes bed, lmfao. That was also a memorable night because it was the first time I got head. Ah...I love college.
Wtf are Magnums?

Anyway, not really got any embarassing stories, once my girlfriend put a condom on my moblie, it felt lubey for a few days, ugh.
Quote by Alix_D
Wtf are Magnums?

Anyway, not really got any embarassing stories, once my girlfriend put a condom on my moblie, it felt lubey for a few days, ugh.

Magnums are for men with very over sized penises.
That can't be healthy. I'm sure that would be one embarrasing condom story. Ya leave a floater in the toilet and the condom is sticking halfway out of it.

"Dude! WTF is that!"

"Umm...I ate a condom, chill out."

"Sure...that's what they all say."
not very embarrasing but,

at a friends and he had his ferrets loose and one went and jumped on the side of his little trash can thingy and it tipped and they all went crazy so we just ignored it. a few minutes later a ferret is running around my friends house with a strawberry flavoured condom in its mouth and my friend went and flushed it before his dad woke up....

weird thing is my friend had no use at all for a condom
Quote by soulflyV
not very embarrasing but,

at a friends and he had his ferrets loose and one went and jumped on the side of his little trash can thingy and it tipped and they all went crazy so we just ignored it. a few minutes later a ferret is running around my friends house with a strawberry flavoured condom in its mouth and my friend went and flushed it before his dad woke up....

weird thing is my friend had no use at all for a condom

royal wank?

although that wouldn't explain the flavour.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
royal wank?

although that wouldn't explain the flavour.

I thought it was called a posh wank.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by skate_guitar
Well, I went to go buy some, I got them all picked out, when I went to the counter and started the transaction my friend yelled "Price check on extra small condoms".
It wasn't too bad.

That's pretty funny...

I don't have any embarassing stories, but one night last year we got my roommate good. He used to have a habit of getting loaded and bringing home some seriously ugly girls... and then he'd make all sorts of rodeo noises while they were screwing, it was just not pleasant. So while he was out at the bar one night, we got into his room (which was never locked) and thumbtacked all his condoms to his bulletin board so he couldn't use them.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Xerothunder

That's pretty funny...

I don't have any embarassing stories, but one night last year we got my roommate good. He used to have a habit of getting loaded and bringing home some seriously ugly girls... and then he'd make all sorts of rodeo noises while they were screwing, it was just not pleasant. So while he was out at the bar one night, we got into his room (which was never locked) and thumbtacked all his condoms to his bulletin board so he couldn't use them.

hahaha. That's awesome.

I haven't got any. Yet.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Threadstarter: Why are you so nervous and scared about buying condoms? All blokes buy them. In fact, people would probably respect you for being responsible and not getting some girl pregnant.

Embarassing Story:
One time I was buying condoms and my ex-girlfriend walked into the shop, that was VERY awkward. Especially since things were (and still are) pretty awkward between us anyway.

Funny Story:
In the last lesson before the holidays we were watching an insanely boring video about theatre. A guy in my class had a fairly large packet of mint flavoured condoms. He passed them around the class until they had been distributed evenly. We then proceeded to blow them all up and all threw them into the air at once. Chaos ensued and our hapless teacher had no idea how to cope with the situation. Great way to end the term.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by etniesmuzikskat
my friend said one time him and his GF were ****in and his mom called and said they were comin home so he panicked and flushed his rubber down the toilet and the toilet flooded

Can that happen?

I don't know if it floods it, but you're not supposed to flush them down the toilet. I do know that.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Not really a condom story, but one of my friends borrowed £1 off of my other mate for a condom, but it would later turn out that the other guy gave him his las pound and the girl he pulled wouldn't let him go bear back :lol:
Quote by gallagher2006
Not really a condom story, but one of my friends borrowed £1 off of my other mate for a condom, but it would later turn out that the other guy gave him his las pound and the girl he pulled wouldn't let him go bear back :lol:

I hate how sometimes I can't understand you english folk. wtf...you make no sense.
Free your mind
I thought my first time buying condoms would be awkward, but it wasn't...

my first time buying sex toys, though... oh man...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 4